Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 148 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming this layout was accurate, which it is not exactly...

You can tell where two of the buildings go by the site plan itself on which it was overlaid, (plus the aerial photos showing the dug out section for the big structure.) The third is over by the train queue like I had mentioned.

Something to this effect. Sorta.

View attachment 6249
That’s a very nice map.

So thanks to our resident most awesome poster in the world (Alicia), we know the side of the old queue building will receive some kind of rockwork treatment but my question is what is the plan for this main entrance?

oi-harry-potter-world-touring-plan-360.jpg

Is the approach identical with the ruined castle façade remaining and the hilarious Goblet of Fire tent that is inexplicably placed within a stone castle? If the façade remains entirely I at least hope the interior is being gutted completely.

Reactions: Joel and Alicia
So thanks to our resident most awesome poster in the world (Alicia), we know the side of the old queue building will receive some kind of rockwork treatment but my question is what is the plan for this main entrance?

oi-harry-potter-world-touring-plan-360.jpg

Is the approach identical with the ruined castle façade remaining and the hilarious Goblet of Fire tent that is inexplicably placed within a stone castle? If the façade remains entirely I at least hope the interior is being gutted completely.
Expect extensive rockwork to the right of the castle entrance, on the right side of this photo.

im impressed you can figure out that much from looking at one photo.

A tight corner won't be at speed.

What I can't get my head around is that I'm still on the assumption that this will be based on the Forbidden Forest so I'm expecting a ton of trees to hide most of the track and it will make for a great riding experience. Having said that, there's so much terrain work being done, way more than anything else in Orlando which makes this coaster so unique but it will be hidden.

With these footers, I suspect that not all that concrete will be visible and dirt will be raised up the sides.

hp footers.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.