Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 228 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The supports and tracks are dark brown. Will we see a lot of the supports or the tracks when the ride is finished?

I think some will be but I hope that the majority won't.

I'm curious what the plan is for announcements if JP does get a coaster.

Last edited:
That’s fascinating. Does Disney market Everest as a family ride? I always thought they wanted Everest to be seen as a thrill ride, which is both strange and not what Universal wants?

Family not as in Little Mermaid is a family ride, but it's a thrill ride for the family. Something more accessible and less intense than HRRR or Hulk.

I mean that was the Disney fanboi creed before the screenz complaints started, so I would not be surprised to see it go back to that

After the JP addition the mantra will be "IOA is all coasters and soakers."

Yaaaaaay....

It's nice to have coasters to offset the other rides. I love a good dark ride but sometimes I just want to go fast without it being simulated. Plus, they lost two coasters when Dueling Dragons left and so they'll be back to status quo.

It's nice to have coasters to offset the other rides. I love a good dark ride but sometimes I just want to go fast without it being simulated. Plus, they lost two coasters when Dueling Dragons left and so they'll be back to status quo.
Also...people just like coasters. Hell, Rip Ride Rockit is a TERRIBLE coaster, but the GP loves it.

Family not as in Little Mermaid is a family ride, but it's a thrill ride for the family. Something more accessible and less intense than HRRR or Hulk.
Ya- Everest being 44” allows several 5 year olds and almost all 6 year olds to ride.
And even my 4 year old with a little help in the shoe.

So it’s certainly “family” if a 6 year old is on it. Whereas Hulk you usually aren’t getting on until you’re 9 or 10.

I like HRRR. I would ride it more if it had a shorter line.
I like HRRR. I would ride it more if it didn’t give me a naueseating migraine after every time I rode it.

Reactions: BBL
Status
Not open for further replies.