Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 229 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Coasters are people magnets. HRRR would be better without all the trim brakes.
The capacity would be horrid without all of the brake runs, and the air going into and out of some brake runs is one of the best things about the ride imo.
Jesus. Am I the only one here who loves RRR? :lol:
I love the ride but it can be very tempermental. Some rides will be amazing, while others are more painful than anything

Reactions: LJGonz
I don’t see anything wrong with IOA at this point in time, even with all the coaster rumors. It’s still the best theme park in Orlando.

Also, keep in mind that the LC replacement still hasn’t happened yet. I guarantee that we get a dark ride (possibly two) when that opens up.

The best theme park... in Orlando?! :bolt:

Reactions: Magic-Man
Personally I agree with that moniker. Magic Kingdom certainly has more rides, but 99% of the time it just is not an enjoyable place to visit because of the crowds. My Orlando Rankings would be:

1) IoA
2) MK
3) USF
4) DAK
5) DHS
6) EPCOT

This is incredibly similar to my list, personally I'd switch DHS with DAK but I haven't been to DAK since Avatar opened so that might change. I'd slot Sea World between DHS and DAK.

This is incredibly similar to my list, personally I'd switch DHS with DAK but I haven't been to DAK since Avatar opened so that might change. I'd slot Sea World between DHS and DAK.

Avatar had no effect on my love of DAK, positive or negative. It's a part of the park I don't see myself spending much time in until the crowds really die down over there. DHS will probably leapfrog DAK and possibly USF after Star Wars though.

SeaWorld is a non factor for me. No desire to go/haven't been in years

Avatar had no effect on my love of DAK, positive or negative. It's a part of the park I don't see myself spending much time in until the crowds really die down over there. DHS will probably leapfrog DAK and possibly USF after Star Wars though.

SeaWorld is a non factor for me. No desire to go/haven't been in years

Have you been on Mako?
Sooooo to bring this back to the Coaster. ;)

I'd put my money on Universal releasing details on 30th June aka Toy Story Land opening day.

I'll take that bet :cheers:
I'll raise you, by betting on Early July.

I've been wrong twice before about future announcements on this ride along but hope of an announcement is all we have just now. :toast:

Nah. I'm sure it's good, it's just not nearly enough to get me to spend money on a SeaWorld ticket

That's a funny way of saying "After HHN"

The coasters are what make Sea World for me. Disney is relatively tame and Universal is going more tame as time goes on so it's a refreshing day out.

I found Intamin’s reference list on their website today, which has all of their projects on it.
image.png

The very right column is year of contract. All of the highlighted ones could possibly be for IoA. I’m leaning against the LSM launch coasters since those usually have 2 rows per car, making 7 rows very unlikely, unless they get rid of one row for a themed front element.

I know I’m a bit late to the discussion but I think it’s the Mutli-Dimensional Coaster. This ride has launches, backwards elements, and a rumored drop track- all elements found on Th13teen at Alton Towers or Inferno at Cinecitta World.

Personally I agree with that moniker. Magic Kingdom certainly has more rides, but 99% of the time it just is not an enjoyable place to visit because of the crowds. My Orlando Rankings would be:

1) IoA
2) MK
3) USF
4) DAK
5) DHS
6) EPCOT
I could agree with this up to Animal Kingdom then I'd do Sea World personally.

I Sometimes want to say MK is the best park because it has the most attractions . Quantity doesn't beat quality but it's always good to have options of attractions.

Jesus. Am I the only one here who loves RRR? :lol:
IMO it’s the best coaster at UOR. Love the lift and the drop, the air time on the non inverting loop and before all the break runs, the views you get of the park before the first two drops, and the speed. Oh and ofc the music.
:lol::).....Sinbad;) (I like the new version that they keep tweaking to keep fresh). ...PF to a degree, since it's a walk through. And, Hogsmead's two stage shows plus night castle show. And, though not technically a show, Raptor, the best M&G anywhere.
Saw this video today and I was dying. I usually don’t laugh at these types of cheesey videos but damn this was on point with my entire family..
go to 1:05.

Status
Not open for further replies.