Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 232 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if it was just me or not but why did I think the banked and faster track portion of the ride would look like this.
View attachment 6793
Idk I thought it would go from slow flat track, then after the launch to the thicker track like an LSM launch.
Yeah this kind of disappoints me since it appears the ride will be more "Thirteen" in terms of thrill level than Cheetah Hunt as it's using the official "family" track from Intamin. :-(

Reactions: LJGonz
Yeah this kind of disappoints me since it appears the ride will be more "Thirteen" in terms of thrill level than Cheetah Hunt as it's using the official "family" track from Intamin. :-(
I was hoping for the same thing. Didn’t want it to look like 13 or wave breaker. Cheetah hunt and Taron were more my preference but what can you do...

Reactions: JoeCamel
I was hoping for the same thing. Didn’t want it to look like 13 or wave breaker. Cheetah hunt and Taron were more my preference but what can you do...

This ride will have both 2-bar, and 3-bar track sections.

Count on it.
The look of the track is inconsequential. Something to think about: Some of Cheetah Hunt's best parts are on the 2-bar style of track.

It's gonna be fun. Can't wait for Bio's next flyover.

This ride will have both 2-bar, and 3-bar track sections.

Count on it.
The look of the track is inconsequential. Something to think about: Some of Cheetah Hunt's best parts are on the 2-bar style of track.

It's gonna be fun. Can't wait for Bio's next flyover.
Yay I’m excited again. 2 bar is nice but 3 bar looks more photogenic and complex. Makes the coaster look more serious. :clap:

The majority of the coaster looks to be 2-bar, but the section after the 2nd(?) launch, and the finale after the drop track will definitely beefed up.

The thing I've been wondering is how tall the drop track will be.
Anyone think Universal has any interest in breaking the record for tallest drop track?

Reactions: Andysol and Ryno27
The majority of the coaster looks to be 2-bar, but the section after the 2nd(?) launch, and the finale after the drop track will definitely beefed up.

The thing I've been wondering is how tall the drop track will be.
Anyone think Universal has any interest in breaking the record for tallest drop track?
If I had to take a guess, I’d say the standard 16.4 foot Intamin drop track.

Status
Not open for further replies.