Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 233 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. And Universal & Disney have the resources & IPs to do some outstanding ones. Let's hope those under construction & on the drawing board live up to the hype! :thumbsup:

Family coasters are one of the few rides that appeal to everyone from 8 to 80.

Reactions: Andysol
But will tall, wide and morbidly obese people fit in it, because they are family to (they told me so at F&F Supercharged). I for one hope the next ride is a screen based, slow moving ride instead of the next coaster. ;)
But all seriousness aside, will my fat butt fit in the ride vehicle?

Reactions: Magistra and LJGonz
The tall spike will be enclosed in a building, so I wonder if walls are starting to go up.

Any chance of an AA in there or even a screen?

Are you still thinking it’s going to just be in the dark and then drop? Seems so lazy for a ride that otherwise seems over the top perfect.

Also any indication of what that building might be themed as? A cave?

Or... wait for it... The Shrieking Shack? :lmao:

Are you still thinking it’s going to just be in the dark and then drop? Seems so lazy for a ride that otherwise seems over the top perfect.

Or... wait for it... The Shrieking Shack :lmao:

Wait, there’s going to be a Shrieking Shack?!? OH MY GOD!!! ;)

Or... wait for it... The Shrieking Shack? :lmao:
I can confirm, that there will be a mist effect as you enter the structure.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Looks like the final brake run track has been fully installed overnight. In the second picture you can see the wall that I mentioned earlier, but it’s quite a bit further from the spike than it looked from Rockit.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Looks like the final brake run track has been fully installed overnight. In the second picture you can see the wall that I mentioned earlier, but it’s quite a bit further from the spike than it looked from Rockit.
Thanks for the update! The wall may be the back of the enclosure, which will serve as the center of a large chunk of rockwork. This would not only enclose the cave, but also create a barrier to block the last part of the ride from the front, so it's going to be much longer than just the cave part I'm guessing.

Reactions: Joel and Ryno27
image.jpg
image.jpg

I don't see any final brake run track...

I'd argue that Hulk has more theming than Slinky, but I agree with the other two.
I'd put them about on par; they're both meant to be intertwined with their lands, and Hulk's second half feels less backstage-y after the latest refurbishment. Slinky appears to be more consistently integrated into the area, but we won't really know about backstage views until we get a PoV.

Status
Not open for further replies.