Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 235 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re sure. (I’m sure.)
Too Funny we posted the same thing at same time, about it being Intamin, I knew there is a reason why I like your post. Although, I am not a very big fan of Intamin, after working as a Ride Spvsr at CP. But they have came a long way since I was there to open up Maverick in 2007

How can either of you think this?

I’m no slinky defender- I think it’ll be mediocre and the whole backyard idea is a snooze fest. But it’ll have ~100 thematic elements. The train is a slinky dog. There are Toy boxes and Jesse and Rex, etc etc.

Hulk is.... green? That constitutes theming?
Batman at six flags is yellow. Batman and hulk are thematic equivelants. Hulk is my favorite coaster between UOR or WDW- but it has zero thematic elements. Zero.
I should clarify; I think the amount of theming will be about on par with Hulk. Hulk has the launch tunnel, onboard audio, and lovely views of white backstage buildings. Slinky will have the cool vehicle, Wheezy, and lovely views of green backstage buildings.

Slinky's integration will of course be smoother, because a toy coaster in a kid's backyard makes more sense than a rollercoaster on an island featuring superheroes. Although I have to say that Hulk fits a *bit* better to me now than before due to the new storyline.

Umm, the launch tunnel with all its effects? The trains? The fog and the rest of the tunnels? Have you seen the queue? :eek:O:
Lol no way the Hulk can be considered “themed”. Yea ita painted green and has mist and lights in a tunne, but that barely constitutes themed. Something like Taron is what I would say is highly themed w/o going to the lengths of Everest, BTM or Snow White

Reactions: Mike S
Status
Not open for further replies.