Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 262 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, agreed. That’s just what I’d like to see happen this weekend.

And while we’re not that excited for Toy Story Land, there’s no denying that Disney is pushing it hard, and nationally even.

Just saw this at Publix tonight.

View attachment 7097

Hey!!! Two things. 1) Alicia, don't post TSL crap in the HP Coaster thread. I got all excited that you had something really cool to share with us only to be bitterly disappointed. 2) For her transgressions, Alicia must now rent a helicopter and obtain pictures of the current HP coaster status.

>:O

Reactions: Joel and Ryno27
Yep, Disney markets anything new everywhere.
Yeah, I remember the opening of the Tangled toilets, I bought my tickets immediately after the great advertising and I still have an amazing photo doing a number one.
But magical memories aside, Universal still has a ton to announce before they are gone use the P word. I expect the T2 3D replacement announcement been dropped before the new theme park and Potter.

Reactions: Cheezbat and Ryno27
Yeah, I remember the opening of the Tangled toilets, I bought my tickets immediately after the great advertising and I still have an amazing photo doing a number one.
But magical memories aside, Universal still has a ton to announce before they are gone use the P word. I expect the T2 3D replacement announcement been dropped before the new theme park and Potter.
Universal has so many announcements backed up in the pipeline it's hillarious

They really need to do what they did years ago during the "year to be here" and announce a bunch of things at once

Universal has so many announcements backed up in the pipeline it's hillarious

They really need to do what they did years ago during the "year to be here" and announce a bunch of things at once

The argument that making announcements early puts people off visiting is clearly in effect here as Universal isn't offering anything this year to base a trip around. This coaster makes a trip worthwhile if you've been to the resort before.

TSL makes people want to visit and once they see the magnitude of what's going on next door with Star Wars, they'll be sure to return next year so we're looking at two different marketing approaches in work just now.

The argument that making announcements early puts people off visiting is clearly in effect here as Universal isn't offering anything this year to base a trip around. This coaster makes a trip worthwhile if you've been to the resort before.

TSL makes people want to visit and once they see the magnitude of what's going on next door with Star Wars, they'll be sure to return next year so we're looking at two different marketing approaches in work just now.
They have PTSD from the Potter days

Reactions: Mad Dog and SkiBum
If you notice, the switch in the drop track building is still curved, so there is still going to be a whole back section of that building added. That is where the actual straight drop track portion will take place

The more I look at this the more concerned I become. This seems very complicated with track switches and other things that have been known to be problematic for Intamin in the past. I see a long process of getting this running properly and lots of downtime when it does open.

What was the supposed vehicle type for this ride? This coaster is starting to grow bigger and bigger with each element looking faster and more intense. I’m very excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.