Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 346 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of lockers. I had a group with me who did mobile tickets. But for the hulk ride, since they need the ticket to open and close the locker, but can’t have their phone (ticket) with them on the ride, they wouldn’t have been able to get a locker if I hadn’t been with them and used my AP for lockers.

Is this an oversight by Uni or is there a fix we just didn’t think about?
Paper phones?

Speaking of lockers. I had a group with me who did mobile tickets. But for the hulk ride, since they need the ticket to open and close the locker, but can’t have their phone (ticket) with them on the ride, they wouldn’t have been able to get a locker if I hadn’t been with them and used my AP for lockers.

Is this an oversight by Uni or is there a fix we just didn’t think about?

That’s actually a great point. I found that your hotel key will also work.

Reactions: JoeCamel
I see densglass gold sheathing going up on the bridge/goth window building... sculpted concrete comes next!

Bawyhhh God, the pond is being lined and you can see the upper (spill) drain and the normal drain (PVC) just have to love the details

I was looking right past all that. Great catch! Nice to know that this pond shall be maintained!

I think the discussion in planning this was "what can we do do plus this"? "Jo do you approve?" Resounding YES! This looks like the most fun in a ride built to date!
Thanks Bio for showing us all the features!

I know I will be smiling all the way through.

I think the discussion in planning this was "what can we do do plus this"? "Jo do you approve?" Resounding YES!

Sounds similar to us, actually.

This ride, looks to be a BEAST. And the more it's assembled, the more it becomes something else. This has become my most anticipated for Orlando next year, because of how it seems to be really bucking the trend of what Universal has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.