Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 348 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when you think most of the exterior concrete and building work is just about done, Bio shows us a load of new stuff thats popped up.

Im confused about the main 'Great Hall' type building that the tracks passes through at two levels. It looked like this would be the Clock Tower but to me now looks like the Great Hall. If it is, it feels a bit detached from where it should be, especially considering the track passes between it and the main queue building which will be an extension of Hogwarts too. Aslo, to be the Great Hall would mean the main window we can see is the top end of the hall, which doesnt really fit. Any ideas what this building actually is? Is it possible theres alot more concrete to go up to flesh these buildings out?

Im curious about the new structure where the ride ends and re-enters the main building too, wondering if this will connect the two buildings or look like it connects the area to FJ when viewed on the ride, like youre riding over some roof tops or something.

Reactions: tankart150
I hope we don't end up in another Forbidden Journey location highlight reel situation again.
It's not, apart from highlighting various creatures. The whole ride should take place after the beginning of Deathly Hallows.

And, I'm starting to think it ride may called "Hagrid's Fantastic Beasts" or some other method that ties it to the FB movies.

Maybe this has already been answered, but what do you think they will do with the existing Hagrid's hut that is located by the entrance to the queue building? Seems somewhat silly to see it as you walk up to the ride and then be in it during the actual ride...

Maybe this has already been answered, but what do you think they will do with the existing Hagrid's hut that is located by the entrance to the queue building? Seems somewhat silly to see it as you walk up to the ride and then be in it during the actual ride...
I don't think the new hut is supposed to be the same hut... Here's my recent response:

I don't think the one on the ride will be "Hagrid's Hut", just one of his kennels or something

Status
Not open for further replies.