Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 422 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen this coaster appear on several Top 10 most anticipated coasters lists from coaster enthusiasts...Not sure how many GP watch that, but it's kind of cool to see
Even including Gaurdians and Tron which open later this is my currently most anticipated coaster as well. If only we had some official looks of what we’re in for. Inside info is nice but it doesn’t compare to real news.

Oh it will if every project is treated like this with the type of secrecy of the Manhattan Project.
I hate to ask the same question over and over, Mike, but I genuinely curious where this sense of entitlement comes from. Can you explain it?

And let's be fair, Universal doesn't NEED more people, per se. They're chugging along just fine. Throw your advertising into overdrive if that starts to slow down.

I’m sorry but this is just a terrible excuse. Why wouldn’t universal want “more people”? This is a brand new ride from their signature IP! Why shouldn’t they be hyping it up? Like i said earlier, I give them until the end of the month to release something. They can’t afford to wait that much longer

I’m sorry but this is just a terrible excuse. Why wouldn’t universal want “more people”? This is a brand new ride from their signature IP! Why shouldn’t they be hyping it up? Like i said earlier, I give them until the end of the month to release something. They can’t afford to wait that much longer
They may not feel they need to.

I understand what @RevFreako is saying...Potter has always brought the numbers with very little effort. Although, they didn't have Star Wars to compete with at the time
This exactly. They already have "more" people coming. There are only so many "more" people they can bring in before the experience is lessened, and then fewer will come.

Reactions: truejonas
This exactly. They already have "more" people coming. There are only so many "more" people they can bring in before the experience is lessened, and then fewer will come.
I still think they're making a mistake on letting this one just "open" like everything else...Let's not forget that they opened a ride last year that was horrible and Disney is all over the place with Star Wars Land

I think it could lead to a minimal bump in attendance and cost cutting....But maybe I'm wrong

Do we think, since it's been said that the motorbike will have more traditional coaster seating, that we will be straddling a gas tank? And if so, will we have to hike our leg over it when loading? Or would it lower into place with the lapbar?

Any ideas on what we're going to see in the queue? I'm guessing it will be excellent, especially since Universal's track record on queues this decade has been extraordinary for the most part. I'm guessing a musion scene and at least one impressive AA.

I am still going back to the new video game coming out. It's based around the forest and a castle in the forest. There is one big creature in the trailer, which based on the info we have given on here it's fluffy but I wonder if it could be this creature. Also in the game it shows a part with castle archways that are collapsed and then rebuild so could it be at the end we are in the castle and the floor breaks away. Just a theory but the video game would definitely explain the castle in the forest because there is nothing in any of the movies that look like this but in the leaked trailer the moss and castle cave parts look a lot like what we are seeing built.

I am still going back to the new video game coming out. It's based around the forest and a castle in the forest. There is one big creature in the trailer, which based on the info we have given on here it's fluffy but I wonder if it could be this creature. Also in the game it shows a part with castle archways that are collapsed and then rebuild so could it be at the end we are in the castle and the floor breaks away. Just a theory but the video game would definitely explain the castle in the forest because there is nothing in any of the movies that look like this but in the leaked trailer the moss and castle cave parts look a lot like what we are seeing built.

I don't believe there will be one iota of connection between the game and the ride. Leave that for Pokemon

Reactions: truejonas
Any ideas on what we're going to see in the queue? I'm guessing it will be excellent, especially since Universal's track record on queues this decade has been extraordinary for the most part. I'm guessing a musion scene and at least one impressive AA.
My guess is a musion scene with Hagrid and Arthur Weasley. I think the Hagrid AA will be in the barn with the Blast Ended Skrewts.

Status
Not open for further replies.