Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only worry is with the tight turns and high speeds I'll be bumping a lot in my seat/restraint to the point it'd be uncomfortable. I don't expect that, but just a concern.

My only worry is with the tight turns and high speeds I'll be bumping a lot in my seat/restraint to the point it'd be uncomfortable. I don't expect that, but just a concern.

Wavebreaker is similar as it's Intamin and multi-launched. Speed is similar and it also has tight turns. It obviously isn't themed nearly as well and is much shorter.

That said- Wavebreaker is smooth as silk and I would expect zero bumping to be honest.

High capacity, thrilling ride and beautifully themed.

This is going to be the hot new ride for Orlando until Rise of the Resistance opens and even then, I think it will come down to personal preference.
It will be interesting to see how people compare this to Smuggler's Run.

It's funny - Uni's big new attraction is completely physical where Disney's is screen based. :bored:

High capacity, thrilling ride and beautifully themed.

This is going to be the hot new ride for Orlando until Rise of the Resistance opens and even then, I think it will come down to personal preference.
With f&f being dragged all over orlando and starwars opening i think they knew they had to come with it, and by golly they did. They poured everything into this ride, except screens maybe:grin:, i dont know another outdoor/indoor ride with this many moving parts.

Was there today and happened to notice how consistently the trains were running. I then immediately saw Alicia's pots about it and it suddenly all made sense lol.

On another note, as I was exiting the Hogwarts Express into Hogsmeade, I saw one of the trains make it's way into the hut. I tried to listen for some audio but couldn't really hear anything. Is it presumed that this will have an on board audio system? I remember seeing a video from Bioreconstruct where you could clearly hear some sort of audio coming from the hut, but he looked to be further away than where I was today.

Hey y'all,

We're getting close to previews for TMs and guests. As you can see I've renamed the thread to note this as the construction thread, it will eventually be locked. I've talked to Brian and we have some points we want to talk about regarding threads and opening:

• This thread will remain open till guest previews start.
  • For Team Members: Previews are for your enjoyment as a perk of working at the resort and to knowledgeably talk to guests about the experience while at work. Photos & videos are not to be shared on this forum until guests start riding. This is for your employment security and so the site is not at legal risk with Universal.
  • Once guests previews start two threads will be created: Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure General Discussion thread and a Photos/Videos/Reviews thread. BOTH will be full of spoilers, avoid the threads if you want to not be spoiled.
  • A mod or admin with start the new threads, please do not start those threads. We have plans for an opening post and images.
If you have any questions please contact any admin or mod.

I'm super excited to see this attraction open, I first started hearing about the closure in 2016 and it's amazing to see it opening three years later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.