Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 662 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

it look like you can get into the entrance, just by walking around that barrel.

Obviously this is a stage for some opening ceremony...so does that mean NO softs before opening?

Reactions: HPFred
I think I can take maybe 2 of them...any one want to help out here...

Even with the entrance "slightly blocked, the lockers look to be completely off limits.

I too am curious why they would take all the walls down and employ 5 people just to guard the entrance.

Seems like a waste of payroll/manpower.

Possible TM previews are today/soon.

Then why bother taking the walls down & paying 5 people to guard it? Why not just keep the walls up till opening or the day before?
Probably because they've been photographing and doing video there every morning, and the props are out too far to leave the walls now.

Also, if and when it soft opens, I think we can expect a re-routed queue that might not even go through the entrance. Kong had a temporary extended queue that went backstage...

Someone should ask those peeps if they have ridden yet...

Probably because they've been photographing and doing video there every morning, and the props are out too far to leave the walls now.

I would imagine they have had pretty actors on site for commercials “discovering” the attraction and looking excited and happy.

Last edited:

Also, if and when it soft opens, I think we can expect a re-routed queue that might not even go through the entrance. Kong had a temporary extended queue that went backstage...

Maybe something back through the exit & through the re-ride stairs they had for Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.