Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 151 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Intamin has often used different support designs on a single coaster. Cheetah Hunt has both the circular and square connections with I-beam and circular supports at different points in its layout.

2 I-beam and 5 circular in this picture too. I wonder why one was left black and the rest brown

Attachments

• 30072848_2071686733076934_936185822935295176_o.jpg
    30072848_2071686733076934_936185822935295176_o.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: Kraken&Manta
I mean, he's been saying that since day 1.

If there is a backwards portion that includes a launch, there's no way they'll have people in motorbike seating positions. That's asking for a lawsuit.

To say this, the only way I see it being Hagrid's Motorcycle, if it is more sit-down than motorbike coaster (as said before, Wave Breaker is the example I will fully reference till the day I die).

To say this, the only way I see it being Hagrid's Motorcycle, if it is more sit-down than motorbike coaster (as said before, Wave Breaker is the example I will fully reference till the day I die).

Possible, but even Wave Breaker doesn't look like it would be all that comfortable with a fast backwards portion with a launch/stop and change direction.

Lance at Screamscape is still saying Intamin Motorbike Coaster themed to Hagrid's bike with a sidecar.
Everyone assumes this means two different seating arrangements but what if Hagrid's bike is strictly decorative with no one on it and the sidecar is the actual ride vehicle? The bike moves via "magic" and we go along for the ride. It would be a way to theme the train cars without actually making us ride in uncomfortable bike-seating.

Reactions: Andysol
It's starting to look a lot like Cheetah Hunt's river hugging section to me (my favorite part of CH), so I'm happy.

I was gonna mention that as well: Cheetah Hunt's river portion support system is a lot different than the rest of the coaster due to all the tight curves. And the rumored layout of this has very tight and multiple turns.

Status
Not open for further replies.