Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 200 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only going up the spike and then falling back down will be enclosed as far as I know. The track switch part is outside.

There will be 6 launches total for the entire ride. Of them, 1 will launch us up the spike, then after falling down another will launch us into the spiral up into the last building... After the drop-track, another will launch us out of that building. So that's half the ride's launches right there.
Is this a Verbolten style drop track? Any chance it's a similar height?

I don't see how any of it sounds "bad". It sounds like it will be a heavily themed coaster with lots of stops, starts, and surprises. It may not be a thrill machine, but it does sound fun.
I wouldn’t say lots of stops. Maybe 3, and that includes the two necessary for reverse stuff. There’ll be several other slow downs though.

Reactions: alias8703
Three stops and two or three slow downs are strong indicators of over the top theming. I'm all for that. Plus, the longer the ride the better. I wouldn't want just a one minute fast coaster experience. You can't much experience theming going at 65 miles an hour for an entire ride. Heck, I can get that at any run of the mill park. The more I hear about this attraction, the better it gets. This has the potential to top Mummy, and that's one of the best attractions in Orlando.

I'd expect some to be underwhelmed when we get the actual announcement but this ride will deliver. Gonna be a ton of fun and thats all that matters.
Yea, some folks have been spreading misinformation over the last two months about this entire ride being indoors. When anyone that’s read that finds out it’s mostly outside they may immediately become disappointed.

I’m very much looking forward to it. It’s definitely something different for the parks.

Yea, some folks have been spreading misinformation over the last two months about this entire ride being indoors. When anyone that’s read that finds out it’s mostly outside they may immediately become disappointed.

I’m very much looking forward to it. It’s definitely something different for the parks.
I was one of those people that saw the rumors and was disappointed to find out they were not true. However, I am not disappointed in the ride, but rather that it can be closed down due to bad weather. My guess is many others feel the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.