Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 297 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the bridge it going to be this bridge
latest
then how would that other track piece that goes over it being incorporated? The whole idea doesn't make much sense.
It looks like it’ll be crashing through the bridge’s roof area, passing through.

And I think this bridge structure will be its own thing, not exactly like that pic. That’s just an example we’ve been using.

It looks like it’ll be crashing through the bridge’s roof area, passing through.

And I think this bridge structure will be its own thing, not exactly like that pic. That’s just an example we’ve been using.
But it looks like the large columns actually goes above the highest track although I like your suggestion. Still very exciting to see what it will be.

I seriously think it'll be a show scene. When you are on the straight track there is after a small bit a wider area. I bet someone would be saying goodbye there because it's the last part before you go around the corner to exit the ride.

Something like Wheezy singing at the end of Slinky Dog Coaster but Hagrid singing: You're a wizard, Harry.

Reactions: Ryno27 and tielo
Something like Wheezy singing at the end of Slinky Dog Coaster but Hagrid singing: You're a wizard, Harry.
It's Universal, no singing but more likely a bleeding Hagrid who lost an arm and half of his face because of an attack of a magical (non singing) creature but still thanking us for doing a poor job.
Or he says goodbye and calls our names why a body part is lighting up...

If they have Hagrid, Luna and Dobby....I will blow a gasket!

On a side note....I really wish that Maggie Smith and Alan Rickman had recorded scenes for something at Universal. They were both so iconic in the movies....and their voices are irreplaceable.

Reactions: Magistra
Status
Not open for further replies.