Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 298 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look closely you can see a piece was removed. I hope to God they change the exterior. If it's meant to be Hogwarts it needs to look like it. The Owlry would be really cool, being that it was in the original concept art for Hogwarts Castle

Reactions: Magistra
image.jpg

Perhaps..a stupid question, but could it be as if for the brake run leading to the unload, that we'll be under the Bridge, as the second launch of the coaster goes through the bridge?

Well I just hope they dont go too far away from the movies and books, because there is no bridge that close to the forbidden forest, I just keep telling my self look at the other 2 potter attractions its gotta be great.

Reactions: Magistra
If it wasn’t for that guy sitting on the beam, I would have judged it all to be so much smaller. As is, the thing is massive. I love the off angled beam in the center.

And it turns out that those workers were doing a whole lot more than peeking!

Reactions: tielo and Ryno27
If it wasn’t for that guy sitting on the beam, I would have judged it all to be so much smaller. As is, the thing is massive. I love the off angled beam in the center.

And it turns out that those workers were doing a whole lot more than peeking!
I believe the center beam is the only that IS level.

Bye bye moss

I'm always sad to see plants and trees and other natural decor go. They take so long to grow back to fullness. Even with new foliage replanted, it takes a long time for it to blend in with the themed decor to where they look harmonious. There's not much that can be done about it, though. I've been reading here that, outside of the scene buildings, most of the land this coaster runs through will have trees and such planted to provide natural excitement. Our coasters here at SDC (except Time Traveler, as it is new) travel through trees and swoop down along the cliff and such--they have to use the surrounding land to full advantage, since there's really no flat land to build on anywhere--and they are always thrilling, especially at night, given the trees grow almost right up to the tracks. Also, no concrete! I feel for their landscaping team, though, lol. They have to constantly trim back trees and bushes for safety reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.