Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.jpg
Look to the right of the house part there is a start of an arched church like window and the start from another one next to it and also to the left of the house part.

What are we looking at for an opening date? Looks like they are shooting for Memorial Day Weekend? This will be going up against Mickey's Runaway Railway but precede Star Wars. Universal should kick some butt attendance wise up until Star Wars opens in November/December.

I am left assuming that the reason for the custom concrete forms was because of the proximity to the coaster track. Interesting.

I still don't really get it. The forms seem to be straight, why couldn't they use plywood?? Did they want the ridges in the concrete that are going to be left by the hundreds of 2x4s?

I still don't really get it. The forms seem to be straight, why couldn't they use plywood?? Did they want the ridges in the concrete that are going to be left by the hundreds of 2x4s?
They did use plywood. They placed the 2x4s out and then screwed in plywood on the other side..

I wonder how that bunny hop through the Clock building will fit. It looks severe

I don't think it'd be anymore severe than getting shot up mummy's hill and getting pulled right back down.. which is probably my favoritest part of any ride, ever, from anywhere, of whatever park, no matter what, no matter where, or who or who you are with, or where I'm going, or where I've been. Ever. For any reason. Whatsoever.

I don't think it'd be anymore severe than getting shot up mummy's hill and getting pulled right back down.. which is probably my favoritest part of any ride, ever, from anywhere, of whatever park, no matter what, no matter where, or who or who you are with, or where I'm going, or where I've been. Ever. For any reason. Whatsoever.

^ I think this guy likes ROTM

Status
Not open for further replies.