Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 327 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they have to be removing that dragons divider wall with how much effort they're putting into the grounds here, right?

So they have to be removing that dragons divider wall with how much effort they're putting into the grounds here, right?

I would bet money that the tall sound barrier wall is not going anywhere. Why spend money on something that isn’t broken and will in no way harm this attraction. It’s staying and you won’t even notice that it is there once everything is complete.

This question is "out of left field" but here goes. What do you guys think the odds are that this attraction will feature express pass? I know the other Potter attractions did not offer it when they first opened. Just wondering if they follow suit or not.

Reactions: Coasted
This question is "out of left field" but here goes. What do you guys think the odds are that this attraction will feature express pass? I know the other Potter attractions did not offer it when they first opened. Just wondering if they follow suit or not.
I don't think Universal is expecting this to get the crowds the two lands had when they opened, so I would be a bit surprised if this didn't have Express on day one/the first week.

I think the initial crowd level will not be as large as some might think, but considering how this ride is shaping to be; I can easily see it getting really long waits if the quality of it is seemingly sticking to be one of the best Universal has ever done.

Reactions: Magic-Man
This ride is going to have massive lines whether you think so or not. I'm expecting 3-5 hour waits for this easily. Best thing this ride is going to do is make Forbidden Journey a much shorter wait, which is saying a lot considering FJ eats people for breakfast.

This ride is going to have massive lines whether you think so or not. I'm expecting 3-5 hour waits for this easily.
Considering decisions like a moving load walkway and dual drop tracks it certainly looks like they’re taking the guests per hour throughput into account.

Reactions: Ryno27
Considering decisions like a moving load walkway and dual drop tracks it certainly looks like they’re taking the guests per hour throughput into account.

Absolutely - they know what they're in for. Considering the fact that it's a big coaster, outdoors, and accessible to 48" and above they've made a smart decision with the continuous load. Just expect tons of downtime and weather delays before you even step into this queue. Lot's of moving parts that will need to get ironed out in it's first few years of operation.

Based on Midway Mayhem's recent video. The structure, even though he thinks it is, will not be the clock tower. You can see from the scale of the windows and how the framing is, you can see it is meant to look like more old part of the castle. I know some will be unhappy about this but I'm glad to see Universal sticking with some things be correct regarding the location of buildings. In technicality, the clock tower should be behind the Hogwarts facade. I do know that Hagrid's hut would be back there too but it's a lot easier to pull off that than a whole part of the castle that is connected to the main one being separate.

Status
Not open for further replies.