Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know for sure how fast the launches are going to be? I mean, in terms of mummy compared to something like hulk I guess. I would assume they're fairly light, so you can move your head around to look at the details without whiplash or anything like that.

Does anyone know for sure how fast the launches are going to be? I mean, in terms of mummy compared to something like hulk I guess. I would assume they're fairly light, so you can move your head around to look at the details without whiplash or anything like that.
At least one of the launches will be faster than Revenge of the Mummy, which tops out at 40 mph. This one will have at least one launch that brings us to 50 mph.

But The Mummy seems more intense than it is due to being inside and close proximity to props. For comparison, Slinky Dog Dash and The Mummy have the same top speed. And Hagrid's top speed will be 10 mph more.

Sooo in all theoreticals (as I am a bit of an idiot), wouldn't that mean the chance of softs sooner (granted, when things are at the final stages) are growing?

Hell no! We have no idea what the status of many parts of the ride are, including indoor queue, outdoor queue, drop building, and additional work they have to do outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I did was ask a question which got me piled on even though I flat out said the figure looks great.

There’s really no comparison.
In short, yes, I think the figure will look great during the day and night. No, I don't think it's weird for it not to have hair (see Hippogriff). Overall, I'm not worried about the instalation as it will go a long way into ensuring that the AA stays 'show ready' even under the harsh Florida weather conditions. I believe hair would not meet the demands of the beating the figure will take during Florida summer and maybe even a hurricane. Figures like Kong, Goblins, and maybe Hagrid can have hair because they are inside for the totallity of their service life

So uh... where do I voluenteer? Just gotta make sure it's all safe for the more important people to ride, ya know?
Not sure you'd want to at this point, I feel not all the effects and things are going

In short, yes, I think the figure will look great during the day and night. No, I don't think it's weird for it not to have hair (see Hippogriff). Overall, I'm not worried about the instalation as it will go a long way into ensuring that the AA stays 'show ready' even under the harsh Florida weather conditions. I believe hair would not meet the demands of the beating the figure will take during Florida summer and maybe even a hurricane. Figures like Kong, Goblins, and maybe Hagrid can have hair because they are inside for the totallity of their service life.
I get that. I never said it should have hair in the first place as I know the restrictions.

I do wonder how the Wicked Witch at SDMT gets away with it though. Is that little roof really all it takes or is it that she only has a few strands?

I get that. I never said it should have hair in the first place as I know the restrictions.

I do wonder how the Wicked Witch at SDMT gets away with it though. Is that little roof really all it takes or is it that she only has a few strands?
Her hair does get crappy and I'm sure it gets replaced often...Fluffy seems to be way bigger of an AA

Status
Not open for further replies.