Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hall of Presidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
However truthful the things you are saying may be, the topic here is not Donald Trump, but a theme park attraction that just happens that he will be featured in for the next few years.

Let's hold back on the attacks for everyone's sanity. And that's both sides.

The sexual assault allegations against a man being featured in a Disney attraction have been well documented, so I don't know if I would consider this an attack.

His name is Trump. Why throw in stupid political digs that are completely unnecessary? It makes me overlook your entire post. Can people really not control themselves? Are people this immature? How many times do the mods need to say shut up with the political BS.
Wow one word made you type all this. You're much more motivated than I am.

The sexual assault allegations against a man being featured in a Disney attraction have been well documented, so I don't know if I would consider this an attack.
That may be true, but it also has nothing to do with the topic at hand. This is all part of what I meant when I said to keep personal politics out of this.

Out of all of the AA Presidents on the stage, there are numerous who have resigned or been impeached, there are many slave owners, among many other things. There are actually very few who were genuinely great presidents/people.

The point is, while Trump's crimes are large and he seems to have little respect for checks and balances, he's still a President, just like all of the other 44 on that stage were at one point or another.

Like I've said before. Just do voices for the Founding Fathers & Lincoln. Leave the present politics out. That way they don't need to close it down for long periods of time, or have to install netting to deflect rotten tomatoes thrown at the stage. :)

Knowing Disney, they'd be selling tomatoes at the entrance. Glow up tomatoes that dance to the music cost extra.

Disney's continued inaction with HOP is silly. Make a decision, pick a direction, and get the thing back open. At this point, I don't care what that direction looks like (Trump AA with speech, Trump AA without speech, new focus on non-controversial Founding Fathers, etc.), I just want them to do something. No matter what they do, somebody's going to be annoyed/irritated by it, so deal with it and kick things into gear.

I just can't stand attractions sitting around closed, especially personal favorites like Hall of Presidents.

Last edited:
Well reasons:

A) Asbestos. They’re replacing the entire ceiling/roof

B) Non cooperation from Trump for the speech portion. Agreement to do it... but no follow through from what I understand.

C) No one internally pushing to make it happen because of the political aspects.

Well reasons:

B) Non cooperation from Trump for the speech portion. Agreement to do it... but no follow through from what I understand.

C) No one internally pushing to make it happen because of the political aspects.
Okay thank you. Didn't someone say that there's disputes between the Administration and Disney on lines? I wonder if it's because Disney might not want anything politically charged being said.

Well reasons:

A and B are acceptable reasons for a delay (though if Trump can't get around to recording a speech, then ditch the speech and get a move on). C is not.

If there is asbestos, why did it take so long to find it? Seems like it should've been found a couple refurbs ago.

Either way, they need to make a Muppets show and just be done with it. Regardless of political affiliation, I personally think nobody wants to pay crazy theme park ticket prices to have to think about politics in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.