Hall of Presidents | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Hall of Presidents

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a show like this is disrespectful to anyone that suffered from the decisions those bigoted and criminal presidents took including native Americans, African Americans, people from South America, the Middle East and all the places the US has bombed (a lot), etc. Disney should just focus on entertainment and not politics.

Reactions: anihilnation
Having a show like this is disrespectful to anyone that suffered from the decisions those bigoted and criminal presidents took including native Americans, African Americans, people from South America, the Middle East and all the places the US has bombed (a lot), etc. Disney should just focus on entertainment and not politics.

Lmao. Slavery is still going on in Africa, India and the Middle East. Women were just given the right to drive a car in Saudi Arabia last week. Bye

Last edited:
The speech is fine. AA looks a little wonky, but they all do to some degree. I'm happy the show is back, and I can't wait to see the full extent of the new version.

If people cared that much they wouldn't be stepping inside the US just to go to a theme park. This is hardly about politics but celebrating the country.

This isn't the place for what you're wanting to debate.

The Obama AA didn’t really look like Obama either. I just thought with advancement in technology, they’d be able to get it really close this time.

Isn't the United States an ally of Saudi Arabia? lmao

Please leave politics out of this, it has no place here in this forum and it's not worth riling up people here who want to enjoy the parks without regards to other people's nationality. Focus on the entertainment side of things please.

The Obama AA didn’t really look like Obama either. I just thought with advancement in technology, they’d be able to get it really close this time.
I didn’t expect or think they would do a great job with the AA. I figure they just didn’t really want to spend the money. When you look at that Lincoln that Garner Holt did you really realize how far behind Disney is with AA’s

Attractions Magazine posted some close ups....the thing looks like Hillary. Maybe that’s why they took so long, they thought Hillary would win and had her AA ready to go but had to change it last second.

Having never seen the show in its entirety, I’ve got a question about the presidential AA.

Do they keep the AAs from past presidents? Or is the current presidential AA just a heavily customized version of the previous presidential AA?

Having never seen the show in its entirety, I’ve got a question about the presidential AA.

Do they keep the AAs from past presidents? Or is the current presidential AA just a heavily customized version of the previous presidential AA?
You can see Obama in the background (on the right.) The point is every president is in the show. So, um, yea, they keep the past ones.

You can see Obama in the background (on the right.) The point is every president is in the show. So, um, yea, they keep the past ones.
Does every president speak? I assumed that they would build a static figure (or near static) of the past president and then convert the old presidential AA to the new president

Status
Not open for further replies.