Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

Well, that’s it! Everything has been announced....scarezomes, houses, and sho- wait, there might be one last show.

I’m going to bet the second show, if we get one, will be Dark Arts.

Also, I wonder if Potter will be open during HHN? I doubt it will be for fan preview.

I hate to be the bummer dude, but really think this and 1,000 Corpses just feel like Filler Mazes. Really think there are a lot of not only "bigger" films but more loved IPs that think most people would have liked to see more. Oh well at least we have ten mazes better to have filler than less mazes.

Reactions: DTH
Overall this year seems promising! Hoping we don't have a repeat of 2013, in terms of execution of several mazes. I'm sort of anticipating the black-out room/hole in the wall scare for each maze, but hopefully less than the last 2 years.

And now for a moment of silence to the IPs we thought were coming......
- Suspira
- Hellraiser
- Metallica
- Twilight Zone
- The Thing
- Pink Floyds The Wall
- Alien
- Haunting Of Hill House

We hope to see these IPs next year.
and Pumpkinhead, for like a day

- Suspira
- Hellraiser
- Metallica
- Twilight Zone
- The Thing
- Pink Floyds The Wall
- Alien
- Haunting Of Hill House

*sign of the cross*

Although tbh I never thought Suspiria, Metallica, Pink Floyd or Alien were realistic.

Hellraiser, Twilight Zone, The Thing and Hill House will make it someday. Suspiria remains a pipe dream, like Twin Peaks.

Maybe IT can edge a little more into the possibility camp, since I'm sure once the new movie hits theaters next month and eventually hits DVD/Blu-ray at the beginning of next year, I think IT mania will have died out to the point that WB will not be as protective of it as their other powerhouse horror franchise.

If they can ever get the rights from CBS without Disney throwing a fuss because of Tower of Terror at least

They lost any right to throw a fuss over another theme park using TZ the day it was decided to junk the DCA Tower.. Not the day TOT closed.. not the day it was formally announced with Joe Rohde and all.. the day the final decision was made in Imagineering/the Disney execs board room..

Last edited:
- Suspira
- Hellraiser
- Metallica
- Twilight Zone
- The Thing
- Pink Floyds The Wall
- Alien
- Haunting Of Hill House

I mean... Pandora's Box is the closest we've ever gotten to a Hellraiser maze.