Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

Okay this makes me 2x excited for this year. The scarezones look amazing and are very creative. Fallen Angelz and Sprits and Demons of The East are my favorite. Toxxic Tunnel looks awesome despite its 3rd time returning.

I'm very happy to hear about the scarezones and hordes this year, I like most of the zone concepts, though frankly I think I like Toxxxic Tunnel's concept less now than I did before, but the rest sound great, and I'm glad roaming hordes have returned from last years final weekend, that was a really good way to keep things feeling cohesive and keeping guests on their toes.

Does creative realize they can do anything in the tunnel besides loud techno music? Wouldn’t it be nice if they took a break from that concept for one year and did an eerie and dark theme? Just have some creepy music and low light with the occasional strobe and you have a better scarezone. Maybe a little fog would be cool if they’re allowed to do that in there. It’s just loud techno music isn’t scary.

Other than that, the scare zones sound AWESOME. Demons of the East is my post-anticipated with Fallen Angelz being second.

i just finished bingeing all of stranger things 3. super disappointed that hollywood is only getting a scene of season 3 because i honestly think it has more potential as a maze than season 2..... i'm hoping that just because they have 2 & 3 this year it doesn't necessarily mean that we wont get it ("it" being a more expanded ST3 maze) next year, but that's probably just a pipe dream :/

I’m probably the only one who doesn’t care for these scarezones. None of the designs seem scary to me, so far. I’ll wait to hear about the horde.

Pandoras box music by Kirk Hammett? Kirk Hammett is a huge horror fan like Slash, so maybe that?