Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 192 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don’t think it will be they usually close the wizarding world around 5 ish, but maybe they’ll push it back since the early entry time also got pushed back

I remember they had team members outside WW to keep any early entry folks from sneaking in. The only way you got to do WW was if you did the day night combo.

Not to make y'all feel old, but do you guys realize that this will be the final year of HHN in the 2010's? Time sure does fly. :/

In a sense, it's very weird for me as my time with the event in-person has been twice (excluding the coming time to make it three times in the decade).

If anything, it helps put a lot to perspective of the gap in time from my last HHN to now, considering how much it's evolved since 12'.

Not to make y'all feel old, but do you guys realize that this will be the final year of HHN in the 2010's? Time sure does fly. :/

Yes! Time sure does fly very quickly. Just thinking that I was 14 the first time I went in 2009 and now I am 24 years old about to attend my 11th year of HHN. I'm looking forward to next years "15th anniversary" for the event, hopefully they do that Mexican original maze.

It's crazy to think this is my 12th year going to HHN (2007 was my first year) and it has evolved into such a huge event now. Time doe fly by when your having fun.

Damn to think coming from the Vault, to HNN now on here. I'm glad we still have a place to go to talk about this crazy event were so passionate about. Cheers to 2019 HHN!!!

Wow, it’s crazy how it’s grown to being as big, if not even bigger, than Knotts that's been doing it for something like 45 years. They events’ evolution has been really cool, and I’m so excited for what this year has in store. What do you guys want to see for the 15th? If it’s John’s last year (speculation’s saying that he’s writing for Epic Universe’s Classic Monsters area) I’d love to see a maze called “The Last Carny”, where scenes from older originals John’s done are redesigned.

Sorry, this in unrelated,
What should ones game plan be going into HHN? (order of mazes, scare zones, etc.)
If you want to get everything done in one night Early Entry is a must, it starts at 6 this year and i assume that they're going to open up Stranger Things up first so get in line for that asap
When you get out of Stranger Things head to the back lot and do those 3 mazes, on the way back from the back lot hit up Killer Klownz.
By the time you're out of Klownz the mazes on the upper lot should be open or close to opening, from there its really your choice considering those are going to be the longest lines you'll have to wait in at that point.
It might be a good idea to go straight to Us/Pandoras considering they're the furthest from the gate on the upper lot, House of 1k Corpses and Holidayz should have the longest waits on the upper lot after opening because they're right next to the gate.
You should be able to get everything done within a few hours and you can head back to the back lot for repeats if you get done early.
As far as Scare zones go, the back lot scare zones don't open until 7 when the event starts so when you go to back lot for early entry they will be closed, Scare zones can be done at any time really so i'd suggest getting the houses out of the way first and then spend some time in them.

Reactions: Dr. Herbert West
Sorry, this in unrelated,
What should ones game plan be going into HHN? (order of mazes, scare zones, etc.)
My personal one, assuming they open in the same order as last year,
-Stranger Things (opens at 6 pm)
If backlot isn't open by the time you're done with ST, do Klowns, if its open, go there first
(If the backlot is open, which it should at 6:20 or 6:30)
-Ghostbusters
-Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man
-Creepshow
If you'd like to visit the scarezones while you're down there, now is the time to do Klowns if you haven't already and then loop back to the backlot zones, or if you've already done Klowns, wait on the backlot till 7 for the scarezones to open.
By now the event will be officially open, and so will the upper lot mazes.
-Us
-Curse of Pandoras Box
Heading towards the final two mazes should bring you through the rest of the scare zones so it's not much to worry about.
-Holidayz in Hell
-House of 1000 Corpses
By now its probably around 8:30-9 if you played your cards right, so you'll have time to do another run or two of your favorite mazes.

will there be a employee preview thread? il be going tonight.
tenor.gif
HHN19 Emplyoee Preview | Inside Universal Forums