Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

Does anyone know the easily entry schedule? We’re at the park and there has been no definite answer from workers.

Does anyone know the easily entry schedule? We’re at the park and there has been no definite answer from workers.
I am not completely sure but I have heard that it changes on a daily basis, which is weird. I would like a definitive answer too, if even there is one.

I’ve only been once, but goin again later in the week. My guess Stranger Things would be early as well as Ghostbuster. At a minimum they should have it on the app but I am not holding my breath.

So I want to buy my tickets from a different website for a cheaper price. However, everywhere it says the event starts at 7:00 and does not mention anything about Early Entry. Do you guys know if early entry is only for those who buy their tickets from the Horror Nights official website?

Might be. I was not allowed early entry last year with my AAA discounted tix. But you can always call Guest Relations ahead of time to ask.

I was there tonight and it was extremely crowded considering it was a Sunday night, they should have been open till 2am, as the park was still pretty packed at the 1am closing time.

I was there tonight and it was extremely crowded considering it was a Sunday night, they should have been open till 2am, as the park was still pretty packed at the 1am closing time.

Indeed...

Only one more weekend of 1am Thursdays/Sundays... (excluding November)

Yeah it was pretty heavy out there, was really hoping for a light sunday like we had in week 2, but I guess not. Hopefully next week.

I get why he is where he is, but it's a bit of a bummer to stick Chucky at the very front of the park where there's no real place to gather and enjoy the quips.

I went last night as well. Oddly crowded! I still missed a maze (Pandora, my least favorite anyway)! But this time I ate dinner for about 30 minutes, had Scoops Ahoy for about 20 minutes, did Walking Dead and Jurassic World, so I easily COULD have finished out the maze round up if I pushed my group, but it didn't seem like they cared all that much.

I’ve only been once, but goin again later in the week. My guess Stranger Things would be early as well as Ghostbuster. At a minimum they should have it on the app but I am not holding my breath.
Download the official Universal Studios app and they send you an update once you're in the park of the Early Entry schedule! As far as I know, it changes pretty much every day.

So I want to buy my tickets from a different website for a cheaper price. However, everywhere it says the event starts at 7:00 and does not mention anything about Early Entry. Do you guys know if early entry is only for those who buy their tickets from the Horror Nights official website?
Early Entry is only available to those who buy it from the official website. However, you can easily sneak your way in or convince the people working the gates to let you through if the rest of your group has regular tickets. The tickets can be scanned, it's just a matter if they want to let you through. It's a dumb system and unfortunately, the discounted tickets don't say NO EARLY ENTRY before you buy them like last year, but it'll say it on your ticket once you've bought it.

The Opening Ceremony will be on Thursdays and Sundays apparently

Also Holidayz and Pandora's Box are apparently doing really well and better than expected.

I went last night as well. Oddly crowded! I still missed a maze (Pandora, my least favorite anyway)! But this time I ate dinner for about 30 minutes, had Scoops Ahoy for about 20 minutes, did Walking Dead and Jurassic World, so I easily COULD have finished out the maze round up if I pushed my group, but it didn't seem like they cared all that much.

I am interested in your order since you went on a crowded day and still were able to complete all the mazes,

@DTH alluded to this in the review thread, but Steve Harrington has been added to Stranger Things. They've been mixing up the scares/placement of some of the existing characters, as well.