Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 232 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder if Terror Tram started as an original maze.. yes, I know Murdy said that this year's scrapped original took place in Mexico but I wonder if the 2nd original maze was an early pass at Dreadtime Storiez..

I was told of a concept in Mexico as-well..but I was told of another back early on in the rumor mill. Fascinatingly, that one has been kept quiet so perhaps it's safe to let the mystery continue.

Reactions: Horror Lover
I'm hoping to see The Bride, The Mummy and The Gill-Man as well :)
It should pretty much be expected to see The Bride of Frankenstein since they kind of go hand in hand. Even Orlando's Frankenstein: Creations of the Damned house in 2009 featured the Bride. As well as their 2012 "House of Horrors".

"...2 original mazes we're not even doing."
Instead... we're doing The First Purge, Blumhouse 2.0, & Halloween 4.... :deadhorse:

This is just what inevitably happens when announcements aren't finished by the time orientation starts. It'll get even more egregious if everything isn't up for Scare Academy next week...

Reactions: HHNManics
This is just what inevitably happens when announcements aren't finished by the time orientation starts. It'll get even more egregious if everything isn't up for Scare Academy next week...
So do we have a musician tied to it? Or is it just Mondo? That's pretty much the only remaining spoiler.

Dark Universe would be a terrible name. Anything Uni can do to steer further away from that debacle, the better.