Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 70 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would be so angry if Insidious returned. Insidious is a good franchise but is soooo overdone, we want The Conjuring! haha

Plus it would break the chain of having Insidious mazes done on odd-numbered years: 2013, 2015, 2017. Also, there's no new movies, Insidious 4 wasn't well-received by critics; it would be seen as a bad move on his part to pull insidious.

Plus it would break the chain of having Insidious mazes done on odd-numbered years: 2013, 2015, 2017. Also, there's no new movies, Insidious 4 wasn't well-received by critics; it would be seen as a bad move on his part to pull insidious.

Hopefully this year breaks the 6 year streak of Purge, they’re all the same thing every year

me when i hear we're getting stranger things, it, halloween, asylum, trick r treat, and the thing in one year
Undertaker-Struggleface-3.jpg

Wait, so just to verify, the only Original concept stuff is pertaining to the other scare zones? The final maze and terror tram are IP-based, right?

With some help, I have some hints for everyone to decipher. Hopefully these aren't as easy as Halloween..

Sound is something we use everyday. To hear. To listen. It plays a huge role in hearing what we want to hear. Music. Music is wonderful in so many ways. It's something that plays a role in our every day life. So soothing. So soft. So...

Beginning - The point in time where something new starts. Or a Era begins with something new or old leaving or coming back.

Curtains are opened when a Performance is to be performed by someone but sometimes it doesn't open. Maybe a mistake but sometimes the show must go on.

As I look over the list of code names it seems we have hit all the rumored/suspected properties.
With some help, I have some hints for everyone to decipher. Hopefully these aren't as easy as Halloween..

Sound is something we use everyday. To hear. To listen. It plays a huge role in hearing what we want to hear. Music. Music is wonderful in so many ways. It's something that plays a role in our every day life. So soothing. So soft. So...

Beginning - The point in time where something new starts. Or a Era begins with something new or old leaving or coming back.

Curtains are opened when a Performance is to be performed by someone but sometimes it doesn't open. Maybe a mistake but sometimes the show must go on.
Is it safe to assume that you have been following along so if something was thrown out and not responded to it is not a correct guess.

Sound: Seems a lot like a rockstar maze, if I had to guess Iron Maiden, AC3, or Metallica since Murdy wants to do those

Beginning: Terror Tram leaves for new house location or does a reboot of the earlier Terror Trams; maybe even brings back an old concept

Curtains: Jabowockeez or new show

As I look over the list of code names it seems we have hit all the rumored/suspected properties and we have

Is it safe to assume that you have been following along so if something was thrown out and not responded to it is not a correct guess.

I've tried, and that in this instance, I will be not giving any other hints or responses than the three that I have given now.

Reactions: Timberfellingrobot
Excluding the mystery Music house I think these might be house locations:

- AHS Asylum: FDTD Area
- IT: Waterworld Queue
- Stranger Things: 747 Queue
- Trick ‘r Treat: Metro Sets
- The Thing: Mummy Queue
- Halloween: Parisian Courtyard
- Sound: New Location
- The Walking Dead: TWDA

Last edited:
Reactions: MacMillian Crew
When I read Sound I thought Invasion of the Body Snatchers, because of that ungodly roar they do, but then it would be pretty much impossible, considering you don't really get to see them in any other form than their monotone human clones.

EDIT: I'm determined to have either Sound or Beginning cracked before tomorrow

Once again, JESUS F’N CHRIST, I sleep in pretty late and now the whole lineup is almost out. Everything sounds good so far but there aren’t really any surprises. Also I’m not going to believe Trick R Treat is coming until it’s announced.

Reactions: horrornights789