Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 126 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sorry, I didn’t know we had to cryptic for that one:look: I’ll change it

I was just trying to be humorous, darling. :tease:

What a treat.

That rules.

We finally get the Purge house we always wanted!

I look at this post like--

tumblr_mvijutis7v1re6ep9o8_500.gif

Reactions: horrornights789
If anyone minds answering a quick slightly unrelated HHN question... is it possible to buy a Front of the Line pass for HHN online without having a ticket? And for how much it usually goes. Thanks in advance!

If anyone minds answering a quick slightly unrelated HHN question... is it possible to buy a Front of the Line pass for HHN online without having a ticket? And for how much it usually goes. Thanks in advance!

The Front of the Line pass includes the ticket admission. As for price, given that it depends on what night you go, the price increasing as the weeks pass, it can range from 150-early 200 dollars.

New management, both Harvey and Bob Weinstein have been fired...That means that Scream and Hellraiser are officially under new owners, which means that they're possibly freed up from any residual bad blood from the 2015 incident.

One thing to note is often there are clauses that prevent rights from being transferred. Example would be say Clive Barker sold the rights to the Weinstein exlcusively and if the company is sold the rights revert back to the original holder.

I would be interested in seeing a list of the rights that are specifically involved.

Also just because they have distro rights doesn't mean they can do anything else with those rights. Fox will own distrobution rights for Star Wars ANH forever, yet they will never be able to do anything else with those rights.

Reactions: rageofthegods
So apparently we were supposed to get an announcement yesterday according to Legacy over on HNN (his hints point to Trick r Treat being the next announced) but there were technical errors with Hollywood’s website so it didn’t happen and it got pushed to next week

So apparently we were supposed to get an announcement yesterday according to Legacy over on HNN (his hints point to Trick r Treat being the next announced) but there were technical errors with Hollywood’s website so it didn’t happen and it got pushed to next week

I suppose that's preferable to us losing the property. Still though, ditching an announcement due to a technical issue? Couldn't they just announce it on the weekend?

I suppose that's preferable to us losing the property. Still though, ditching an announcement due to a technical issue? Couldn't they just announce it on the weekend?

Marketing has these things down to when the announcement is going to get the most buzz. If they miss the window they will absolutely wait until the next time frame.

Interesting didn't John say the 1984 hints were for the next property that was going to be announced?

HHNManics you did speculate it was for Trick r Treat and had to do with breaking rules.

Interesting didn't John say the 1984 hints were for the next property that was going to be announced?

HHNManics you did speculate it was for Trick r Treat and had to do with breaking rules.
Yeah 1984 hints is the next maze announced.
Hey... I speculated Trick r treat too... give me acknowledgement. Please? Lol I’m joking. Manics and I work together on a lot of our spec so he and I figured out one of Legacy’s hints (I think somewhere he or others said it was either shared, the next announcement, or both) so once we figured out what it was we used that to start connecting stuff to Trick r treat and 1984

Reactions: HHNManics