Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 128 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Im not saying I want The Purge back, but is there a possibility that it might come back? (God I hope not)
Also, what is your wish that the terror tram theme is gonna be?

Reactions: Horror Lover
Why exactly, trustworthy people from Orlando believe it isn’t coming and I don’t think a property as huge as IT would be a coast exclusive.

And look, I want IT more than anything else this year, but I’ve lost faith that it’s gonna happen, and I just want to know why I should have more faith.

Tram is an IP this year. My bet is Cult or a collaboration with someone in Horror since there’s no Purge this year
No Purge this year? Yay! I'd like to see a cult terror tram with Evan Peters for tram the introduction video. I would also like to see a scarezone turned into a terror tram too (Hopefully exterminatorz)

Tram is an IP this year. My bet is Cult or a collaboration with someone in Horror since there’s no Purge this year

It's not AHS Cult since it is a Scare Zone according to other people.

And who said Purge isn't happening this year? It could totally be happening with the new film.

It's not AHS Cult since it is a Scare Zone according to other people.

And who said Purge isn't happening this year? It could totally be happening with the new film.

I could’ve sworn someone said Purge was just gonna be a backup property in case things fall through, I might have remembered wrong though.

Why exactly, trustworthy people from Orlando believe it isn’t coming and I don’t think a property as huge as IT would be a coast exclusive.

And look, I want IT more than anything else this year, but I’ve lost faith that it’s gonna happen, and I just want to know why I should have more faith.

Trustworthy people from Orlando are pretty trustworthy... for Orlando.

Got the feeling we'll get Chp. 1 and the trade off will be they get to house Chp. 2 next year.

I know :( Hopefully it's still one of HHN's bucket list IPs..
Unfortunately, Scream isn't on the bucket list. Murdy has never had any desire to do it. And the one time they did do it, he bastardized the hell out of it on the tram in the worst way possible. Murdy has done a lot of good, but pissing on the most successful slasher franchise ever is his biggest misstep and one reason I'll be excited (but also still sad) when he's replaced.

Reactions: Freak and chris.g
"At the beginning...you remember that don’t you? Or have you blocked it all out after....well...you know...." - It's a reference to Frankenstein and how he probably blocked everything out about the creation of his Monster. Or it's a reference to 2006 which was the beginning of Murdy doing HHN and how that was also the year for the soft Opening for House of Horrors.

"Yes I know. Well I’ll leave you to it then. But remember, somethings are best left buried"
- A reference to the corpses dug up to create Frankenstein.