Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 57 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, always loves some Orlando HHN quality in Hollywood, which it desperately needs.
Hollywood's honestly been pulling their own as far as quality goes ever since they got their budget increase (see Killer Klowns and Monsters last year) though it never hurts to have cross-country collaboration.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
I heard from a stunt friend that auditions are happening Monday or Tuesday for an unnamed, unspecified HHN show. I can't find any notice of it. Maybe "in house" only?

Reactions: Grabnar
I heard from a stunt friend that auditions are happening Monday or Tuesday for an unnamed, unspecified HHN show. I can't find any notice of it. Maybe "in house" only?

Action Horizons was advertising auditions for a seasonal show running through October.

Reactions: ItsAtrap
Interesting that they're not just using the Waterworld team as it is.

This is the most excited I've been about a HHN show in at least a decade. All it took was to destroy the Castle Theater. That, plus some possible 3D clips in Dreamworks? What a year already and we only know 3 mazes.

Interesting that they're not just using the Waterworld team as it is.

This is the most excited I've been about a HHN show in at least a decade. All it took was to destroy the Castle Theater. That, plus some possible 3D clips in Dreamworks? What a year already and we only know 3 mazes.
Probably not using them so they can still have daytime performances with the regular cast.

You know these two new shows make up for those two repeats we're getting this year. I'm glad they're putting more effort into entertainment and doing something new for DWT. I mean if Knott's can utilize their old Mystery Lodge theater for KSF-specific shows, Universal certainly can with DWT!

I got Express this year for the first time ever! Was able to convince my friends that we should do it. Without buying Early Access (cuz I already caved and spent enough!), is there any tips or tricks? Are there any negatives I should watch out for like FOTL line gets backed up and takes 30 minutes at the Waterworld venue for 7-9pm or something?

Feels kinda weird not having to Game Plan or even think about it, I think I just need to keep my mind busy and thinking about something lol

Reactions: chris.g
I got Express this year for the first time ever! Was able to convince my friends that we should do it. Without buying Early Access (cuz I already caved and spent enough!), is there any tips or tricks? Are there any negatives I should watch out for like FOTL line gets backed up and takes 30 minutes at the Waterworld venue for 7-9pm or something?

Feels kinda weird not having to Game Plan or even think about it, I think I just need to keep my mind busy and thinking about something lol
I got express unlimited so i would like to know what to watch out for too

Decided to pull the trigger and do RIP for the first time! Going opening night for the 7:40 slot! Can’t wait!

Any general tips to maximize my experience to those who have done it?
Do the event before your tour time. Get your credential as early as possible and use the benefits to marathon some mazes. I did every maze before my 830 tour time, which was great since we started with dinner. Also say that the shows aren't a priority for you if they aren't. Traditionally, they'll decide if they'll take you to Jabbowockees last based on interest, might be different this year cuz of the new shows. Also, food is at the moulin rouge. Eat outside if you can and peak the great view. Awesome bathroom there too lol. Ask when the dinner is over (usually an hour) and you can do a maze or two if ya eat fast. Dm if you have any other questions, I've done rip every year since it's resurrection, really the only way for me to do it anymore. Totally worth the investment

Reactions: Freak and Galactus
The Purge on Water

I love the fact we are getting two shows this year, I really hope the early entry goes smoothly because while it sucks to pay more if it's a way to make it where some guests can buy a normal ticket and do most mazes without waiting too long and end the night with some new shows...it sounds like this could be a very very good year.
Do we have any rumors of fun colorful mazes like Ghost busters, Beetlejuice/Killer clowns?

Status
Not open for further replies.