Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Construction | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Alternate theory: a lot of the new Quiet Place takes place in the subway. Could it be an entrance like this?
image.jpg
entrance-arch.jpg
091820_closed_private_subway_entrance_2.0-scaled.jpg

Reactions: Freak
Alternate theory: a lot of the new Quiet Place takes place in the subway. Could it be an entrance like this?
image.jpg
entrance-arch.jpg
091820_closed_private_subway_entrance_2.0-scaled.jpg

One would think if they do AQP, they'd stick to the one that is a guaranteed success of the first film as opposed to the NYC driven film; but I can be wrong on that.

I'd also like to bring up; if they've been able to strike down the queue that was in UBE Venue for The Walking Dead Attraction; I'd rather see them do the Bridge from the cold open of the film (or hell even the farmhouse), but that's a better discussion for the speculation thread.

Edit: adding this here too, it seems with basic paint done on T-Pad; rust detailing is beginning on the outer beams that jut out (photo by @HydraGen2299)

IMG_9674.png

Last edited:
Counter point: What if it’s Saw?

It is looking a bit more like the facade you would see in previous HHN Saw houses and the only thing we’re basing TCM speculation in is the pig icon on the spec maps.

Saw just got upgrades for SFMM no? Also don't think the Saw house has been taken down at SFMM either.

Reactions: chris.g
I feel it’s TCM, but it is also reminiscent of the Craven Industries facade from 2016. Oh to have that solo NOES house….

Reactions: Freak