Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 125 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^This. Put the "Halloween" back into Halloween Horror Nights. "Spookify" the PETS street too.

I wonder if spookifying Pets Place is a non-starter due to queue for Parisian & UBE. I'd love to see halloween "decorations" around that and Minion Way though, but I have to imagine they'd need to get the Okay from Illumination for that.

I'm still waiting for us to get the full "Universal Minion Monsters" character line-up like Singapore (and Japan?) for photo-ops.

The park characters in Halloween costumes was always a great minimal addition.

It's worth remembering that The Purge and Blumhouse shows weren't announced until August 31st last year. Last minute show announcements are not out of the question.

I’d be more concerned if it didn’t drop on Monday, when the main Hollywood merch drop happens (as that will be the big “push” day for that).

Could be possible in context FFN needed to get ahead of HHN being in full swing as a byproduct, as it’d be larger than simply one show for DWT.

Reactions: mccgavin