Halloween Horror Nights 21: Your Luck Has Run Out | Page 80 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 21: Your Luck Has Run Out

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So, on the backstories, they just revealed the Winter's Night backstory. I'll post in spoilers for those who don't want to see:

The story revolves around Lady Elizabeth and her husband, who were given a choice to spend their "fortune" on one of two properties. After making the choice, Lady Elizabeth took ill. Her husband was making plans to build an elaborate house on their property, but decided to turn the property into a memorial graveyard after Lady Elizabeth died. It seems to me that this is the "icon" house. Lady "Luck" and her husband chose the "wrong" property. Also, the house they were planning on building seems to reference the house of cards on the website. Also, the husband's letter kept referencing cards and luck. He speaks of being dealt a bad hand and how the turns of luck have not been a blessing.

Also, Webslinger. Booyah!

I posted a theory in the backstory thread.:thumbs:

Don't know if this has been posted here, but Jake sent me this from hhnnightmares. Not necessarily 100% accurate, but it's the best so far.

21event_map-7.jpg

Wow, so there is nothing in front of Mel's this year :happy: Its about time they started to spread stuff around

I wish that UO didn't use Twitter for every contest they have. My aunt would love to spend some time with Steve/Tango but she is nowhere near Twitter-savvy, nor does she have the time to constantly check Twitter. Oh well.

Only 15 more days! :)

I wish that UO didn't use Twitter for every contest they have. My aunt would love to spend some time with Steve/Tango but she is nowhere near Twitter-savvy, nor does she have the time to constantly check Twitter. Oh well.

Only 15 more days! :)

They do it on Facebook as well, if she has that.

I just got back from working at my seasonal holiday job. As part of my job, I was required to review certain aspects that my employer has been developing. I must say that I was quite impressed with the work environment they've created and look forward to my weeks of employment ahead.

Last edited:
In other words, this year will be cool :thumbs: got it!

What house/SZ are you in this year?

What house/SZ are you in this year?

My role at work requires that I am familiarized with almost every position that my employer offers. This means that my training grants full access and observations of projects in finalized form before the general public is allowed.

My role at work requires that I am familiarized with almost every position that my employer offers. This means that my training grants full access and observations of projects in finalized form before the general public is allowed.
I am so jealous right now, it's not even funny.

HRRR after 2 years being shut down Finally to open for the event. I am betting the line for this ride will be INSANE...

--- Update ---

Oh does anyone know if USF will offer an early access again this year. For a number of years they offered IOA for 15 dollars for 3 hours early last year it was the studio any word on that yet?

They haven't done the early access the last couple of years, but I'm SUPER happy HRRR will be open, that will be such a crowd eater it'll make the house lines that much shorter :happy:

If I have time at the end of the night then I will be riding the coaster :thumbs:

Is it just me, or do the SZs look insanely small in comparison to years past? Nightmaze only takes up half of the street, Acid Assault is only using a corner, and of course 7 barely uses Hollywood Blvd. Yeah, Sting Alley is being used for its own SZ, but the park looks too bare IMO.

Also, I'd have much rather seen one large SZ at the KidZone entrance rather than 2 separately themed ones.

Well the SZ in Shrek Alley never really took up the whole length anyways, it was always about halfway.

--- Update ---

Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but refresh my memory, Sprung #1 enter by Barney, and exits at MIB, Sprung #2 enters and exits by MIB.

Well the SZ in Shrek Alley never really took up the whole length anyways, it was always about halfway.

--- Update ---

Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but refresh my memory, Sprung #1 enter by Barney, and exits at MIB, Sprung #2 enters and exits by MIB.

If Sprung 1 is In-Between then yes, unless you do AP night and then before the other houses open they send you back to kidzone, but then jumps back to normal by 6:00. And Sprung 2, Nevermore I guess, will have the enterance and exit by MIB no matter what.
In terms of scarezones, it could be possible that Universal is letting some actors have more freedom to where they go. I know that some Saws and Steams people were closer to the DeLorean. This year I could see the zones going so far but actors taking it further.