Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Murdy's already giving maze hints on his Twitter feed... he's even offering prizes to those who guess correctly (to be awarded upon the official reveal, of course).

Oh, yeah. They tend to actually get some more concrete evidence though. They've been getting hints since February I believe. Nothing major but some hints here and there. I really think the Walking Dead rumor stemmed from Hollywood.

The only movie based house I think would work is Trick R Treat, but then again that has more of a cult following then a mainstream one, so its possible that may not happen.

Are there any Universal horror movies coming out this year? I just looked it up and the closest to a horror movie we are getting is Savages, which could be cool with those mexican masks and the drug cartel theme, and also Snow White and the Huntsman, which more than likely would cast girls WAY prettier than KStew to be in the house :lol:

Also you have to take into account the 100th anniversary too, so it MAY be possible we get a movie house here or there, but I think we're getting another original year.

I hope the rumor of half of each park and twins representing each is what we get this year.

The only movie based house I think would work is Trick R Treat, but then again that has more of a cult following then a mainstream one, so its possible that may not happen.

Are there any Universal horror movies coming out this year? I just looked it up and the closest to a horror movie we are getting is Savages, which could be cool with those mexican masks and the drug cartel theme, and also Snow White and the Huntsman, which more than likely would cast girls WAY prettier than KStew to be in the house :lol:

Also you have to take into account the 100th anniversary too, so it MAY be possible we get a movie house here or there, but I think we're getting another original year.

I hope the rumor of half of each park and twins representing each is what we get this year.

I think Gremlins, Cabin, and Slither (bring back sets from Creatures) would work remarkable easy.

Oh how I would love a Prometheus/Alien house.... I know it's not a Universal movie...but...:lol:

That would be a tall order, but still cool. Universal has gotten rights to non-Universal films before. When they made "Creatures," I was actually surprised it wasn't Universal's Slither. I mean, same basic concept, same exact setting, and similarly blobby gross creatures. They never even used Slither in their movie comp. houses either. Have they ever had a HHN house with killer robots?

We have had Trick or Treat inspired stuff happen at HHN over the last couple yrs.

Hallow and Skoolhouse, yeah. Seeing Sam would be cool, though - there's plenty of scenes to mine from the film.

If we're going to see a movie this year, I'd hope it'd be a scary interpretation of Snow White - but the release time doesn't seem to favor that one happening. (Seriously though, look at the creatures in the trailers and tell me that wouldn't make for a kickass house.)

Please no movie house! Last years Thing house was OK, a crappy movie, but if it wasnt for some cool animations it would have been lame. There arent any good movies to base one on recently

I'm hoping for a movie themed movie house. Like I would LOVE to see a loosely based Scream 3 sort of house. People start dying on the set of a horror film production and nobody is exactly sure what is the movie and what is the slasher. Please, please, please, let something like that happen.

I'm hoping for a movie themed movie house. Like I would LOVE to see a loosely based Scream 3 sort of house. People start dying on the set of a horror film production and nobody is exactly sure what is the movie and what is the slasher. Please, please, please, let something like that happen.

That would be sweet.

Since were all discussing what we would love to see I am hoping for,

Sequels or Old Stuff
Catacombs 2 (In a SS please)
Orlando Version of House of 1000 Corpses (Hollywood's was great)
The Return of Hellgate Prison

New Concepts
Walking Dead
Lost City of Atlantis (Is found and well you know haunted)

Since were all discussing what we would love to see I am hoping for,

Sequels or Old Stuff
Catacombs 2 (In a SS please)
Orlando Version of House of 1000 Corpses (Hollywood's was great)
The Return of Hellgate Prison

New Concepts
Walking Dead
Lost City of Atlantis (Is found and well you know haunted)

Nice! I have a feeling though that Atlanttis would go the way of Forsaken. I would love a repeat of Catacombs. Again, I always liked the idea of Dogs of War coming back but as part of the theme. Say, the director of the Dogs Super Soldier program is locking us into HHN to use as Guinea pigs for his upcoming human-testing. For atmosphere the Dogs patrol street to street throughout the night.

^ If we can get the energy though out the event on the same level as what came out of the house Dogs of War YOU HAVE A WINNER! I personally really enjoyed that house especially given what the actors had to work with.

House of 1000 corpses eh not sure..But the Alice Cooper haunt yes please.

Hellgate Yes one of my faves..

I am no longer discussing Cabin in the Woods.....lol

Atlantis now there is a great idea..

And i am still on the Fence about The Walking Dead House, as HHNGUY doesn't like the show and we should listen to him about this ,,lol

^ The Alice Cooper haunt was the surprise of the event for us. We went in thinking ohh this is going to OK, and were wowed.