Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Some houses I'd like to see:

A proper voodoo house, down on the bayou.

If they do a movie house, something based on Drag Me To Hell

I had a concept of a house that was completely black & white (not like the movies, I mean just black & white) with the scareactors wearing all white masks and emotionless. Something about those masks (like these) have a disturbing calm to them. Anywho, the further you get into the house, blood would start becoming more prominent, with bodies and death everywhere. All the while, they would still have that eerie stillness to them.

Anything HP Lovecraft (Maybe use the Necronomicon as a way to tie the happenings of the event)

Something based on cryptozoology, like the Mothman.

A proper alien invasion house, like Signs without the suckiness.

HHNGUY replied to my post about IOA being small and tough to do the event due to crowd walkways ( He has never done the event there and thinks it would be AWESOME) He said I was arrogant and that Harry Potter has already been approved to be used. So Everyone write down sequel houses Scare zone in Harry Potter as locks as HHNGUY is always right.

Also he mentioned Freddy Kruger and Psycho so prepare for those houses. I do think we may see parts of IOA used but not a fan since the walk is just to long of dead area but maybe they have a solution this year.

A proper voodoo house, down on the bayou.

I had a concept of a house that was completely black & white (not like the movies, I mean just black & white) with the scareactors wearing all white masks and emotionless. Something about those masks (like these) have a disturbing calm to them. Anywho, the further you get into the house, blood would start becoming more prominent, with bodies and death everywhere. All the while, they would still have that eerie stillness to them.
I was actually thinking of how awesome a bayou themed house would be about two nights ago. I know Howl-O-Scream got theirs, why can't we get ours.

That would be sweet.
And I think it would be a GENIUS way to bring the director back.

And i am still on the Fence about The Walking Dead House, as HHNGUY doesn't like the show and we should listen to him about this ,,lol
I don't like it either but Mr. Hhn Guru who is only 15 doesn't and his word is law....:lol:

HHNGUY replied to my post about IOA being small and tough to do the event due to crowd walkways ( He has never done the event there and thinks it would be AWESOME) He said I was arrogant and that Harry Potter has already been approved to be used. So Everyone write down sequel houses Scare zone in Harry Potter as locks as HHNGUY is always right.

Also he mentioned Freddy Kruger and Psycho so prepare for those houses. I do think we may see parts of IOA used but not a fan since the walk is just to long of dead area but maybe they have a solution this year.

I would love to know who his source is. :lol: I also liked how he claimed that HHN was coming to IOA by using an image that was found on HHNRumors simply making the point that a tent could go by Thunderfalls. He then takes said images and says "OMG THERE IS A TENT BY THUNDERFALLS. HHN IS HAPPENING AT IOA AND I'M THE FIRST ONE TO FIND OUT!"

LOLz.. I told him Google Maps is your friend.

I was thinking the other day about everything they have built in Carey, Ohio....
Movie theater
Skool house
Tv Station
Water Treatment plant
Psychologist office
ect..

One thing they havent built is a Hotel in Carey, Ohio.. Hell we had last year The Haunted Mansion que (Winter's Night), and Pirates of the Caribbean (Forsaken). So why not do tower of terror.

Last time we saw a Hotel theme haunt at HHN was Hotel Hell in the late 90s.

Swamps are good, and a Gypsy curse would make a great house as well.
I would also like to see some caverns with giant bats, a lake with frog men, and snakes.
A old closed down delapidated industrial/steel mill with the angry spirits of the people killed on the job, a worker who hung him self from a gantry, Chenical burns, and amputations. Lots Rust, vats, sparks, and overhead pipes to make the sets workable from all angles.
A real ghost house and story, not that LT crap.
Old western ghost town.
A witch house, not the Coven, ugly witches looking to eat.

Just some quick thoughts.

Hotel Hell from 97 is still one of my faves would love to see it come back.
The Ghost Town Haunt from 14 maybe was just great (I may be wrong on the year but they all blend after a while)
A haunted construction idea hmmmm Some one has been to OHIO..lol
I like a real Witch idea
Still waiting on a Restaurant haunt .
Waiting on a magic show gone wrong haunt.
Pirate Haunt (Forsaken was more The Fog the Pirate)

Not so much Ohio as Nightshade and the cool factory effects during its first year.
A pirate haunt would work, as long as it was on land, Forsaken had the innards of the ship and Masts.

Another idea
TOY STOR E
The sign for the zone the E is loose and at an angle and looks like it is going to fall off
and a jab at Disney (why not) inside the store that had been closed for years and condemned the toys are lonely and just want to play.
Some fun easter eggs
A cowboy with his stuffing ripped out
A spaceman with busted helmet and a face hugger.
Dozens of broken piggy banks
Angry potato heads
A pool of melted army men.

Also to keep the Spook HHNguy front going. I received another response and was told NO one would go out of Town for a Haunt event...I love him he is making me have a reason to be a bigger pain then I am.....lol

I want anyone to tell me how this is arrogant as it is my initial response to HHNguy that started him on a tyrant.

Ah HHN at IOA for all of you who have never done it there let me give you a little taste of what it will be like. How do I know I have been going since 97 and was there when it was done there. To start with not enough room for scarectors to scare as the walkways are way to narrow. Also the whole Seuss area can't be used and If I am not wrong no Harry Potter area either. Also the que areas are not good for houses compared to Soundstage houses. Enjoy the walk between the two parks.

That was it and It brought the wrath of HHNGuy...Now he tells me he is saving his money to run his own haunt..I am going to be first in the door.

Translation HHNguy once more doesn't know what he is talking about and gets shot down by an older fan. I know I was naive when I was 15 and a HHN fan but god I'm glad I was no HHNguy.

HHNguy only likes HHNs because it gives him an excuse to cuddle up with his little buddies in public.
Spook you know you deserve the tongue lashing, stop deflecting.

For those of you who have never seen an hhnguy video...
DEFINITELY one of the funnier ones.
[video=youtube;u0ZaP8mU_NA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0ZaP8mU_NA&feature=plcp[/video]

This is awesome!! :lol: He really thinks he knows what he's talking about. I wonder who was the first person that talked about moving or adding sprungs...

BTW, still doesn't mean anything. :thumbs:

UPDATE: Homeboy just got added to my S***list for talking trash about Walking Dead.