Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think a dual path house with each being a different experience would be interesting. But we need to find out if there is any filming scheduled in either one of those SS, then we'll know for sure.

It will probably be a problem with the construction and maybe we will see fewer SZs this year or a return to one at the front of the park. If we get fewer SZs hopefully they would be better than the generic ones they have been throwing at us the past few years just bring up the count.

I'm wondering if we'll get 5 but they'll be slightly bigger with less space between. If that's the case then I would be pretty content.

I went during the double run days It wasn't bad at all. But with 22 could that mean We will have evil twin icons? evil pair? Split House would be a perfect fit for that. I will say HOS dropped a house last year and worked great not saying HHN will but could happen they seem to have help issues as the event rolls on.

I went during the double run days It wasn't bad at all. But with 22 could that mean We will have evil twin icons? evil pair? Split House would be a perfect fit for that. I will say HOS dropped a house last year and worked great not saying HHN will but could happen they seem to have help issues as the event rolls on.

Howl-O-Scream can handle the traffic better too. They have their arsenal of roller coasters on top of their house and street line up. Halloween Horror Nights would need to amp up shows to be able to go with dropping a house. Granted, I hope they amp up shows anyways. I'd like to see 3 or 4 shows on top of the line up.

There were 4-5 NoC's posted today with the county... each regarding HHN. Guess a 4 month build is standard?

They kind of do it in phases/waves. They do a house or two at a time. They'll go through do the principal build of a house, and then go do the next. Once the principal build is done a separate crew comes through and furnishes the house. They start this process about now and finish it up in early September or late August. Then street construction starts right around Rock The Universe.

July is pretty routine for house construction to really get kicking. Of course, when I knew that to be the case it was going back to about 2008. They have gone bigger in many ways since then and the calender this year has the event starting earlier in September with the 21st being the first night of the event. That could easily mean that construction would start in June sometime instead.

Honestly most Haunts are starting there builds now, When we where on Huantcon tour people where just starting to build in April. If you don't start soon you will never be ready by Sept/oct...time goes by fast and any issues that always come up have to be resolved.

JW Fearman on HorrorNight Nightmares posted this. Which is a great tool to gauge when we'll be getting updates.

2011 Update History:
Friday, June 24th: HHNXX website offline. Redirect to generic HHN info page.
Tuesday, June 28th: Tickets on sale. Teaser site live. Nobody beats the House. (4 Days)
Tuesday, July 19th: Haunted house based on The Thing confirmed. (21 Days)
Thusday, August 4th: Two 'Take a Chance' games live. "Channel Surfing" & "The Key". (17 Days)
Tuesday, August 9th: New 'Take a Chance' games. "The Machine" and "Certain Rune". (5 Days)
Friday, August 12th: New 'Take a Chance' game. "Tank You". (3 Days)
Tuesday, August 16th: New 'Take a Chance' game. "Loose Cannon". (4 Days)
Thursday, August 18th: New 'Take a Chance' game. "Don't Judge a Book". (2 Days)
Monday, August 22nd: New 'Take a Chance' game. "Friend or Foe?". (4 Days)
Tuesday, August 30th: Full Website/Reveal. (8 Days)
Friday, September 2nd: Three new multi-player games added. "Secret of the Stones", "A Bit of the Bubbly" and "The Final Cut". Multi-player games only accessible from 6pm-6am. House back-stories added for "The Forsaken", "Nightingale's: Blood Prey", and "Holidays of Horror". (3 Days)
Tuesday, September 6th: Two new multi-player games added. "No Rest for the Dreary" and "Lend an Ear" House back-stories added for "Winter's Night" and "Saws N' Steam". (4 Days)
Wednesday, September 14th: Two new multi-player games added. "Baby It's Cold Outside" and "Poster Child" House back-stories added for "The Thing" and "The In-Between". (8 Days)
Friday, September 16th: Homepage updated. Evil Lady Luck. (2 Days)
Wednesday, September 21st: Final multiplayer game added. "Resting in Piece". Back-stories added for "Nevermore" house and Lady Luck. (5 Days)

Here are some years past update schedules from horrornights.be

Monday, June 14th: Generic HHN Website. Select tickets on sale.
Thursday, July 8th: "Twenty Years of Fear". Legacy section live. Lantern. (24 Days)
Thursday, July 22nd: Characters section live. Lantern burning brighter. (14 Days)
Friday, July 30th: Lantern click-able. New Terrors Developing. (8 Days)
Monday, August 2nd: Legendary Truth website launched. (3 Days)
Thursday, August 5th: Environments section live. (3 Days)
Friday, August 13th: More photos developed. (8 Days)
Wednesday, August 18th: Behind the Screams. All photos developed. (5 Days)
Wednesday, August 25th: Full website update. Attractions page live. (7 Days)
Monday, Sept. 6th: Commercial reveal. (12 Days)

Monday, June 1st: Tickets on sale. "Archives" site.
Thursday, June 25th: Chucky, Saw, Wolfman reveal. Movie theater exterior. (24 days)
Thursday, July 16th: Inside of lobby. Universal Palace Theater. (21 days)
Wednesday, July 22nd: 'Missing' and 'Severed' incidents added. (6 days)
Thursday, July 30th: 'Insane' incident. New photos added to lobby mosiac. (8 days)
Friday, August 14th: 'Trapped' incident. New photos added to lobby mosaic. (15 days)
Monday, August 24th: 'Electrocuted' incident. New photos added to lobby mosaic. (10 days)
Tuesday, August 25th: 'Bloodless' incident. New photos added to lobby mosaic. (10 days)
Wednesday, August 26th: 'Savaged' incident. New photos added to lobby mosaic. (1 day)
Wednesday, August 26th: 'Strangled' incident. Lobby mosaic completed. (0 days)
Thursday, August 27th: Full site update. New 3D theater. (1 day)
Friday, Sept. 4th: Tickets for Silver Screams, Saw, and Cleaver added. (8 days)
Friday, Sept. 11th: Tickets for Chucky, Spawning, War of the Living Dead, & Horrorwood. (7 days)
Tuesday, Sept. 15th: Balcony section opened. (4 days)
Friday, Sept. 18th: Tickets for Dracula, Frankenstein and Wolfman. UPT documentary. (3 days)
Friday, Sept. 25th: Tickets for Hacktion, Containment, Apocolypse, and Cirque. (7 days)

Thursday, May 17th: Archives site launched
Wednesday, June 27th: Freddy, Jason, Leatherface. Icon posters homepage. (41 Days)
Thursday, July 12th: Leatherface icon update - Leatherface poster clickable. (15 Days)
Friday, July 13th: Jason icon update - Jason poster clickable. (1 Day)
Tuesday, July 17th: Freddy icon update - Freddy poster clickable. (4 Days)
Monday, July 23rd: JS trailer homepage, "Carnival of Carnage". Carnival build start. (6 Days)
Tuesday, July 31st: Thing house update. (8 Days)
Firday, August 3rd: Dead Silence house update. (3 Days)
Wednesday, August 8th: Carnival build. (5 days)
Tuesday, August 14th: Texas Chainsaw Massacre house update. (6 days)
Wednesday, August 15th: Carnival build. (1 Day)
Friday, August 17th: Vampyr house update. (2 Days)
Thursday, August 23rd: Friday the 13th house update. (6 Days)
Tuesday, August 28th: Psychoscarepy house update. (5 Days)
Thursday, August 30th: Full website update. (2 Days)