Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
yea Disaster sounds like The Walking Dead for sure. Season 1 started in a hospital much like 28 Days Later...and a roof top became an important location later in the season.

at the HNN forum there was some nightingales sequel speculation for Disaster with the hospital idea. I remember back in october there was some speculation that the Nightengales could return in the event of a large "Disaster"....and it sounds like we are dealing with a fairly contemporary urban setting so I guess that makes sense.

The walking dead makes the most sense to me...but I would much prefer Nightingales. Even though I'd rather have Nightengales in a SS.

over on the HNN forum some have speculated Snow White and the Huntsman for SS 20. That makes a lot of sense to me with the "Mirror Room"...and the "belfry" .I have no idea if bats are in any way involved in Snow White and the Huntsman however. But it is Universal owned and has elements that could easily be turned into a haunt (from what I've seen in previews) with the Dark forest, and the mirror and the evil queen.

But SS 20 also sounds vampire related....bats...castles...mirrors.

Herc/Xena I have no idea...way to vague.

But we really don't have enough to go on to reach any sort of conclusion.

Disaster will be a zombie haunt as has been in this location for the last few years, now whether it'll be branded with Walking Dead, or made the fun house this year ala "Talking Dead" :lol: who knows, but Disaster is now known, and has been the past couple of years the "fun house"

Snow White sounds like almost a lock when it comes SS20A, the movie is on a HUGELY grand scale with a lot of dark elements to it, so it wouldn't surprise me, its been a couple of years since we had a pure vampire haunt as well so its possible. I looked at movie posters and saw a quikc review and there are A LOT of crows in it but couldn't find anything with bats.

Its possible that with Disaster having a walking dead house, Herc/Xena could be the "fun house" this year and we have a sequel to Creatures this year.

Wouldn't work in this "new era" of fear after they said they didn't want to bring back old icons.

PHP:
Re-read my post, but add sarcasm this time.. :lol:

We need a sarcasm smiley on here, because in person ALL you do is speak in sarcasm so its easy to tell....wait I just answered my own question, from now on everything you write, I read with sarcasm :lol:

However...I do think that idea would be kinda cool.