Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A Walking Dead would be sad, IMO, zombies work best with space to roam.
Until I see Snow White I am undicided about that rumor, I like the idea of fairy tales or childrens stories for houses, as Scary Tales was a lot of fun.

We don't even know what's going to be in the building!:lol:

And I seriously doubt Snow White and the Huntsman is getting a house if Walking Dead is as well.
There are actually a lot of scary elements to Snow White and the Huntsman..black forest, evil queen..and the like..I wouldn't mind seeing it as a house or an inspiration for a house..I don't think it would clash with Walking Dead too much

I think it's lazy. I mean with the abundance of Scary Tales houses, do we really need another fairy tale house?

I see what you mean but just about every theme has been tapped in horror. Reason being is horror is often just a twisted element of what is typically norm. Then you have all the suspense genres as well as the typical supernatural ones.

The same could of been said for The Wolfman as a house since there have been werewolves at HHN and classic horror over the years just not as prominent as that year.

Or the same thing could of been said for New Line characters. It was the first time they were used with permission and they tried to go all out but we had seen those characters PLENTY of times at HHN over the years.

It is all in execution of the idea. The idea and theme is a start, but with Haunts especially it is the execution.

Maybe from the sounds of it we can finally get Where Evil Hides of HHN15 kind of classic childhood fear and surreality done correctly.