Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Some speculation buzz that isn't worth a whole article, yet.

Herc/Xena rumors for it being Mayan. Creature's, spikes. Plausible.

Fear->Luck->Revenge, Destiny, etc. Would make sense for the 3 year arc.

Well if they play into the year just like last they played into the event # then its plausible that maybe our icon this year is some sort of Mayan Witch Doctor??

There has to be some sort of a apocalyptic house this year as well too if they do go for that theme.

But we're really throwing darts to see what sticks because we don't even have a board to shoot at yet.

Link didnt work for me...
Penn & Teller or Alice why would Uni ever pay for them? And they would cost a fortune, If HHNs is as great as they keep telling us they dont need them, and IMO in no way do I want a cocert during HHNs. Americas Got Talent had some good horror themed acts last year that would fit in better and be more entertaining than most of what I have seen there recently.

^ yeah I saw that probably some little teaser or a generic interview with one of the show directors. I was at Universal today I def. saw a lot of action around by the sprung tents..lot of workers and trailers :)

ahaha I just watched the video on CFnews 13. It was pretty lame all they said is the stuff we already know the permits filed, no house in Jaws Que ( obviously ) an they said only 7 houses..it might be only 7 but the 7th could be a double run house.
an it was an interview with a theme park design company in Orlando..no one with Universal