Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My computer was just being stupid..yeah I saw it I figured the video was nothing special...
Idk why but I feel like the theme/icon might deal with something medical ??

I also see a construction thread coming soon ;) .. I have already seen construction by the sprung tents

Last edited:
^He also mentioned construction by the tents like you said, involving a truck with stars and stripes, if I'm not mistaken.

Well it's official guys (if it wasn't already), that HHNGUY is full of crap. He's really pulled one on Facebook. Claiming that he was given sketches of Mother G.O.A.T. (Lady Gaga's latest persona from "Born This Way") from Universal with the message that it's our new icon... :doh:

Well it's official guys (if it wasn't already), that HHNGUY is full of crap. He's really pulled one on Facebook. Claiming that he was given sketches of Mother G.O.A.T. (Lady Gaga's latest persona from "Born This Way") from Universal with the message that it's our new icon... :doh:
Is he HHN guy on FB also? I would hate to have to like him to laugh at his BS.

Oh god I can't stand this that clown. probably one of the weirdest HHN fan/wannabe in the HHN community.

Oh god I can't stand this that clown. probably one of the weirdest HHN fan/wannabe in the HHN community.

Now he's posted a video of his supposed decay, and has spammed the group with it. But at this point, we've stopped feeing him troll food and have gone on with our own discussions, so hopefully he'll just slowly crawl away like a good troll should...

trolls_lettering_2.jpg

Troll season is approaching hold on lol

I thought this was pretty cool..was able to get just the background from the new HHN teaser site.

bkg-hhn2012-1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And also it you notice when you go to the HHN site the web address has the letters 22 next to it. I have a feeling in the next month or so they will confirm TWD house like they did with The Thing.

^He also mentioned construction by the tents like you said, involving a truck with stars and stripes, if I'm not mistaken.

Only thing I have seen so far by the tents are the trees from Esqueleto muerte scarezone. But that was a couple weeks ago.

Dr. Jimmy posted a video and while I think he's just messing with everyone it is fun.

[video=youtube;6pg2pg0f_Hg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pg2pg0f_Hg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Who is that guy? Never heard of him before. Assuming he isn't just messing with us or maybe it's a mix of serious/joke statements, I'll take a crack at it...

1- "Vincent is a very interesting name." Two things popped into my mind here: Van Gogh or Price. Last year we went into the madness of Poe. Maybe this year we can go into Van Gogh's? It would make a very interesting house to walk through painted settings filled with people attacking. Vincent Price speaks for itself of course.

2- "I drink DP and I'm proud." No clue. Googling it comes up with a jingle for Doctor Pepper from the 80s, but nothing else.

3- "Winnebago." Walking Dead, obviously

4- "Sometimes when I'm joking I'm actually quite serious." I know it won't be, but this just screams "JOKER!" to me.

5- "Waterspouts." Again, no clue. I know Saws and Steam was heavily water themed, so it would be interesting to close out that "trilogy" this year with a soundstage house

6- "The 19th Century." Another stab in the dark, but first thing I think of when I hear 19th Century is the Civil War. Would be an interesting setting for a house.

7- "Twins" This seems like a joke response, but who knows. Maybe the icons? Maybe nothing.

Last edited: