Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Who is that guy? Never heard of him before. Assuming he isn't just messing with us or maybe it's a mix of serious/joke statements, I'll take a crack at it...

He's a good friend and one of the biggest horror night fans I know. With how big of a fan he is sometimes he gets leaked info and other times he intentionally sends people on a wild goose hunt :lol: So take it as a mixed bag, he might be onto something, he might not be, or there is a little bit of both.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
He's a good friend and one of the biggest horror night fans I know. With how big of a fan he is sometimes he gets leaked info and other times he intentionally sends people on a wild goose hunt :lol: So take it as a mixed bag, he might be onto something, he might not be, or there is a little bit of both.

Okay, cool.

Just thought what another possibility for "Twins" could be: There are rumors of a double run house, correct? Maybe that has something to do with it? Again, assuming he's not messing with people.:lol:

Okay, cool.

Just thought what another possibility for "Twins" could be: There are rumors of a double run house, correct? Maybe that has something to do with it? Again, assuming he's not messing with people.:lol:

That would kind of make sense with "Twins". The stuff he probably does know is extremely cryptic. On the same token he is known for having some of the BEST and funniest HHN April Fools videos so keep that in mind while speculating.

This may have been brought up before, buy i'm too lazy to look it up. Any idea when Hell Week is going to be? Or is it too early for that? Need to plan around that cluster :censored:

October 17-21 is pretty much the Official Hell Week this year. October 18-20 Are the real days to stay away from as all public schools are out on the 19th.

^ :lol: You will be heading here and I will be heading to HHN Hollywood and Carsland during that time frame.

Nice. One month after getting back from HHN I'll be heading there.

In the span of one month I get Forbidden Journey, new Spider-man, Despicable Me, HHN Orlando, Carsland, Buena Vista Street, Disneyland, and Transformers.:look: So basically I'm getting the 5 best dark rides ever in the span of 30 days.

Sorry off topic here but I think I am most excited about Radiator Racers myself with Transformers in a close second, how about you?

New Spider-man is definitely the thing I'm most interested in seeing overall. Forbidden Journey is currently my favorite ride, but I could see Spidey taking back the crown with the additions.

In California it's kind of everything. Never been to DL, so Indy might be my most anticipated, with Radiator Springs and Transformers behind it.

Also...Trader Sam's.:lol:

New Spider-man is definitely the thing I'm most interested in seeing overall. Forbidden Journey is currently my favorite ride, but I could see Spidey taking back the crown with the additions.

In California it's kind of everything. Never been to DL, so Indy might be my most anticipated, with Radiator Springs and Transformers behind it.

Also...Trader Sam's.:lol:

Skip... you've never been to DL???????

Seems like it. I expect it to be similar to DLP. A bit worried about doing getting everything in though. I'm really weighing whether or not to go to USH or skip it.

DL is small and can get done fast if you take advantage of how things go there. USH is literally a 5-6 hour park at most. You could get it done in 3-4 hours if you skipped T2 and Shrek (which are identical).