Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 31 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So...if SS44 is being knocked down soon, what of HHN? Are we only going to have 6 houses this year?

Six? Even with the loss of the Jaws queue, we still have room for seven houses.

Three soundstage houses
Two tent houses
Disaster queue
Parade building

I would be surprised to see a reduction in the number of houses we get. I wouldn't be surprised to see Universal make use of some new space for a house. Would it be possible to squeeze four houses into the soundstages instead of the normal three?

Six? Even with the loss of the Jaws queue, we still have room for seven houses.

Three soundstage houses
Two tent houses
Disaster queue
Parade building

I would be surprised to see a reduction in the number of houses we get. I wouldn't be surprised to see Universal make use of some new space for a house. Would it be possible to squeeze four houses into the soundstages instead of the normal three?

Sure there's room for 7. But including SS44, there were only 7 houses that had permits applied for. Without it that makes 6.

With the addition of the Parade this year the only thing that strikes me odd is no mention of the parade building so far. Aside from Jaws obviously the only previous location that a permit wasn't applied for is the parade building. Now if they use the parade building then were at 7 and everything is good. If they don't the only thing I "think" they can do at this point is erect another tent or put up 4 SS haunts. I cannot see the event operating with only 6 houses and taking out Jaws. On peak nights your asking for 3 hours waits for everything all night.

If they keep HRRR open this year, that should help with wait times throughout the event.

I don't know about that if you take into account the loss of two houses. Besides, hasn't HRRR been open during the last year or two for HHN? As hatetofly said, I can't imagine that Universal would try to run this event with any less than seven houses given the number of people that it draws in. The event is already a mad house in some respects. I can't imagine what it would be like with only six houses...

I've never been so confused with construction with the whole SS44 thing. We still might have 8 houses just 2 houses under one roof or a double run house ?? ohh the speculation.

2- "I drink DP and I'm proud." No clue. Googling it comes up with a jingle for Doctor Pepper from the 80s, but nothing else.

David Naughton got his start doing that Dr. Pepper commercial. He went on to star in An American Werewolf in London. (Just thought I would throw that out there.)

I still don't know where this demolition of SS44 rumor came from and I still don't know where the clout is behind it. Until there is some serious evidence I'm calling shenanigans.

Reactions: Victoria
I still don't know where this demolition of SS44 rumor came from and I still don't know where the clout is behind it. Until there is some serious evidence I'm calling shenanigans.

It's not a rumor. Permits have been filed. It's being torn down. Whether it's torn down before HHN or not is yet to be seen, but that's what it seems.

Are you saying that you don't believe the building is being torn down... to the ground, or that there is no evidence to suggest this?

A. I should have paid more attention.

B. I think it's obvious that if we have SS44 filed with room names that the house is going to happen before demolition

But this leads to some interesting points. There is obvious demolition and on the same token it looks like there is house construction. You know, I retract my previous post and I'm going to say what everyone else has said at this point and say "I'm not really sure what is going on."