Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 35 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^All of these have me extremely stoked for the event now. If it's all true, then I am really going to get a Frequent Fear pass this year.

Rumor has it Penn and Teller's project was a house, not to perform. Hopefully it's true. A black comedy house done by Uni and Penn and Teller would be a super win.

Also sounds like we'll be getting the Alice Cooper house from Hollywood's event last year. And a Silent Hill house. Which will be awesome if done right.

Now were talking! I said it before and I will say it again. Went into it with low expectations and came out very impressed. Given Orlando's better house locations IMO it should be even better.

Rumor has it Penn and Teller's project was a house, not to perform. Hopefully it's true. A black comedy house done by Uni and Penn and Teller would be a super win.

Also sounds like we'll be getting the Alice Cooper house from Hollywood's event last year. And a Silent Hill house. Which will be awesome if done right.
Would be nice but I doubt it

your getting me excited way to early. LOL :whoo:

I am starting to wonder whether or not the rumored "dual-run" house could be Penn and Teller, if they are even going to have a house. Isn't one of them humorous and the other dark? I can see this being plausible.

I am starting to wonder whether or not the rumored "dual-run" house could be Penn and Teller, if they are even going to have a house. Isn't one of them humorous and the other dark? I can see this being plausible.

Nah they are both very comedy oriented. One os just physical reaction since Penn does all the talking and narrative for their routines. Some of their stuff can get campy and dark/morbid for the sake of uncomfortable laughter at times. They had a movie called Penn and Teller are dead back in the day.

To be honest I always figured it would be a haunt when rumors of their involvement came about. They are far too big and pricey to perform at every HHN venue. A Haunt with them in the queue video and the attraction itself themed to a morbid magic element would be awesome.

Nah they are both very comedy oriented. One os just physical reaction since Penn does all the talking and narrative for their routines. Some of their stuff can get campy and dark/morbid for the sake of uncomfortable laughter at times. They had a movie called Penn and Teller are dead back in the day.

To be honest I always figured it would be a haunt when rumors of their involvement came about. They are far too big and pricey to perform at every HHN venue. A Haunt with them in the queue video and the attraction itself themed to a morbid magic element would be awesome.

This is true. Still, I wonder if Penn will have one side and Teller the other? That'd be wicked.

So these are all the answers to Dr. Jimmy's clues. Whether they have any clout or not is up for debate, but he seemed kind of upset that they all had been cracked so fast. Once more, I'm not sure if that was him acting or not. Putting spoiler tags for those who don't want to know.

Quote from Staff Member JWfearman of HNN

I was holding back on telling everyone all the codes... I figured you might want to figure them out on your own. But seeing as it is being discussed on multiple sites... I don't want everyone to be in the dark. So here are all the cards on the table at this point.

Here are the answers to the 7 cryptic clues. I spoiler tagged them if you don't want to know (like anyone is NOT going to press those buttons )

1 - Vincent is a very interesting name -
Alice Cooper

2 - Pyramids -
Silent Hill

3 - Winnebago -
The Walking Dead

4 - Sometimes when im joking, I'm being quite serious -
Penn & Teller

5 - Waterspouts -
A gargoyle based house

6 - 19th Century -
A classic victorian haunted house

7 - Photograph -
A dead Exposure based house... not a sequel... but could easily be "Classic"

Also: A dual run house is highly unlikely at this point (yes that would be 7 straight houses).
No word on an icon. (At this point I'm thinking a T.V. actor or actress if at all... But that is purely spec.)

#1 meh.
#2 meh, meh.
#3 OK, appears that what is anyway.
#4 No thanks, don't want another timing house!
#5 Love the idea, right in my wheel house.
#6 If it is anything like the LT house they can keep it!
#7 No opinion yet.

#1 meh.
#2 meh, meh.
#3 OK, appears that what is anyway.
#4 No thanks, don't want another timing house!
#5 Love the idea, right in my wheel house.
#6 If it is anything like the LT house they can keep it!
#7 No opinion yet.

#1 supposedly was great out West.
#2 No opinion
#3 Meh
#4 MEH
#5 Sounds Good
#6 Think it'll be more like Winter's Night...So YAY!
#7 No opinion

1- Apparently a good house in Hollywood. I'm excited

2- Great property for a house

3- Meh

4- P&T are awesome. High expectations.

5- Could be cool

6- Great idea

7- If it's anything like In-Between/Dead Exposure as it has been rumored, it could be my favorite house of the year.

#1 supposedly was great out West.
#2 No opinion
#3 Meh
#4 MEH
#5 Sounds Good
#6 Think it'll be more like Winter's Night...So YAY!
#7 No opinion

If they do that I would then agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Also #1. Watch this video.

[video=youtube;eyR027kidX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyR027kidX8[/video]

OK i haven't watched the whole thing yet but... was it held at IOA?:rofl:

That could be interesting house themes and a Penn and Teller house could be cool.

Also I'm pretty sure Silent Hill will be a house this year because there is another movie coming out later this year as well. The first movie was easily one of the best video game to screen adaptations I've seen, so part 2 would be very interesting and a house to go along with it.

If we are truly only getting 7 houses this year that is most disappointing. Knotts continued to grow every year and is up to 12 houses now I think and I was hoping HHN would follow a similar path adding more houses, but beggers can't be choosers.