Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 101 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From the Orlanso Sentinel.
Ongoing major construction within the park has altered the space available for Halloween activities.

“There are some physical realities out there that we have to adjust and accommodate,” Timon said. “It encouraged us to do stuff with the scare actors that we haven’t done in our program before.”

The mobile nature of the scare zones will translate into less seasonal decor in the park during regular hours.

“The technical team will scramble like mad between the time we close day park and go to Halloween Horror Nights and get décor in place,” Timon said.

From the Orlanso Sentinel.
Ongoing major construction within the park has altered the space available for Halloween activities.

“There are some physical realities out there that we have to adjust and accommodate,” Timon said. “It encouraged us to do stuff with the scare actors that we haven’t done in our program before.”

The mobile nature of the scare zones will translate into less seasonal decor in the park during regular hours.

“The technical team will scramble like mad between the time we close day park and go to Halloween Horror Nights and get décor in place,” Timon said.
Wheel on set pieces...sounds rather mobile to me...some interesting potential here

I like this a whole lot more than in the past. Don't show the daytime guests something they are missing and leave out the unused daytime displays. Always drove me nuts.
It also helps in terms of transforming into the 'world' of HHN..makes it seem as though the park has gone through a transformation...It seems that we really wont see too much in the way of construction then, not like the last few years anyway

On one of the props out now.
A1w6d6BCMAAdFp2.jpg:large

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Too much of a luddite to figure out how to post a picture, but the cemetery set outside MiB has a sign asking people not to disturb it signed "The Caretaker." Has to just be a throwaway Easter egg at this point, right?

Too much of a luddite to figure out how to post a picture, but the cemetery set outside MiB has a sign asking people not to disturb it signed "The Caretaker." Has to just be a throwaway Easter egg at this point, right?

I would assume that's the case.

Also, this site has popped up. Might be fan made, but there is supposed to be in-park games this year, so it might end up being legit.

http://careyparanormalresearch.tumblr.com/page/2

So my day off request was just approved, I'll be attending my first HHN event on the team member preview night, Wednesday, September 19th.

Anyone know when "Hell Week" is supposed to be this year? I'm having to make some last minute changes on plans and want to make sure it's not when I will be there.

Anyone know when "Hell Week" is supposed to be this year? I'm having to make some last minute changes on plans and want to make sure it's not when I will be there.

I pulled it up here are Central Florida school off days

Orange: October 19th and October 26th off
Osceola: October 19th and 22nd
Seminole: October 19th
Lake: October 19th and 26th
Polk: October 22nd

I'd avoid the last weekend sans Sunday and definitely the 18th-21st at all cost.

Just got my Universal AP Passport in the mail and it says that the exclusive passholder houses are:

Alice Cooper: 5:00 - 6:30 PM
House of Horrors: 5:00 - 6:30 PM
Penn & Teller: 5:45 - 6:30 PM

No map with this one which is a bit unusual if I recall correctly. Wonder if it has to do with the zones/street experiences. And as with the site, Walkers are not listed under "Street Experiences".