Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I started watching and then stopped, I can't....I can definitely see they were able to pull off
the ash effect when you first walk in, looks pretty cool, and LOUD which is great
but I stopped the video right when they walked into the first scene.

I started watching and then stopped, I can't....I can definitely see they were able to pull off
the ash effect when you first walk in, looks pretty cool, and LOUD which is great
but I stopped the video right when they walked into the first scene.

I totally agree.

The ash was the first thing I noticed.

The amount detail is absolutely amazing.

For me, it doesn't matter. I'll be blown away again when I see it in person, and the time after that, as well, since I know I will be sure to repeat this house.

I wouldn't worry about watching it. It is lights on after all and absolutely no actors. It won't be recognizable in the dark and yet they do play the soundtrack and it is very well crafted.

I don't want to see any of the videos. Lights on or not, the videos are going to give away too much. When I walk through those houses in a week I want that moment where I'm just in awe like I was last year when I walked in to 'Winters Night' and saw those giant cemetery gates looming over me.

Silent Hill to me looks like something we haven't seen before... I can't wait to see it with the lights off. Eerie as hell.

Dead End just looks like they re-did LT the way it SHOULD have been.

I don't want to see any of the videos. Lights on or not, the videos are going to give away too much. When I walk through those houses in a week I want that moment where I'm just in awe like I was last year when I walked in to 'Winters Night' and saw those giant cemetery gates looming over me.

You and me both. Even with the lights on and no actors, if you know what you're looking for, you'll have a pretty good idea of where the actors will be and in my opinion, it loses a bit of the unexpected amazement that occurs for me with each first walkthrough. To each their own. :shrug:

Hey guys, what do you think are the chances, if any, of seeing some Beetlejuice related sets/actors in House of Horrors?

DTF has some more of his, great, updates on FB

Here is the entrance.

HHNentry.jpg

Looks cool, glad to see them do more than place props up front.

"We're taking the amount of actors you're used to seeing...and there will be a lot more bodies out there." - Patrick Braillard

The streets are gonna be awesome.

EDIT: "In a few days you should see something that will bring you to a unique aspect of story or interaction...We should have a few fun things for you to play." - TJ Mannarino

Last edited: