Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 95 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dale's RV has arrived:
IMG_4994.JPG

IMG_4994.JPG

IMG_4994.JPG

IMG_4994.JPG

IMG_4994.JPG

I know that one transformers billboard was changed three times from a teaser, to a grand opening date poster, to a now open sign, each having more detail each time. This is the teaser. And the image looks like Jill Valentine from the recent Resident Evil: Revelations. This would mean that it wouldn't be a zombie house and would be on a cruise ship. Two things I would be very excited to hear about.

I know that one transformers billboard was changed three times from a teaser, to a grand opening date poster, to a now open sign, each having more detail each time. This is the teaser. And the image looks like Jill Valentine from the recent Resident Evil: Revelations. This would mean that it wouldn't be a zombie house and would be on a cruise ship. Two things I would be very excited to hear about.

It's not on the ship. It's in Raccoon City.

Great detail, I mean the serpentine belts!! Spot on!! Thank You Seth!!

seems to be a lot more love for HHN now, I was getting worried a few weeks back.

Thanks for the pics by the way :thumbs:

I would say RE has some potential...as long as they stay the heck away from the movies.

Hopefully we'll get something close to as good as what Japan got. Though it's still a bummer we won't get those Raccoon City projections.

Last edited:
Great detail, I mean the serpentine belts!! Spot on!! Thank You Seth!!

Unfortunately, it's a Winnebago but not a Chieftan 73, the markings on the rear panel are totally off. I doubt most people will notice when the zombies are attacking ;-)
I'm assuming USH is getting the real deal for their HHN?