Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

I imagine the scare zones and some many other places around the park to have very minimal lighting to add to the experience. Like The Garden of Allah and Horror Make-Up show, etc. lights to be off to not leave a gap in atmosphere between scare zones.

see i wasnt there last year so i dont know how it even played out....just thought it be cool if they did a show....or even an opening night show!

Last year the bus was in the same location it is now, with a station wagon that had Sophie's note.

Here's a pic I got of a photo shot they were doing with producers TWD with the bus in the back round.
DSC07942-2.jpg

DSC07938-1.jpg

Last edited:
I know a lot of people have been talking about how they're not a fan of IP houses at HHN, in some part neither am I. But This years line up I'm excited for. I enjoyed all the movies that will be featured at HHN this year. Regarding the street experience, I'm not a fan of every zone being TWD but after seeing the construction pictures I think it will be pretty cool.

Bring it on HHN!

I said this in the construction thread but I feel it may have been more appropriate here...but I'm more worried about these "scarezones" being more as photo-ops versus actual "scare"zones!!! Does anybody else feel this way???

I said this in the construction thread but I feel it may have been more appropriate here...but I'm more worried about these "scarezones" being more as photo-ops versus actual "scare"zones!!! Does anybody else feel this way???

I think that's a problem with all scarezones these days. Blame camera phones and hope Universal finds a way to split the difference (like they did with Lady Luck--photo-unfriendly SZ but a photo op at the front of the park).

I think that's a problem with all scarezones these days. Blame camera phones and hope Universal finds a way to split the difference (like they did with Lady Luck--photo-unfriendly SZ but a photo op at the front of the park).

I still managed to get pics inside that zone.
I say blame it on the parade more than anything, and TFs for taking away a prime SZ location.