Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion | Page 54 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's weird to me that universal is making an original clown house without Jack anywhere near it...

- - - Updated - - -

FEAR took all the icons into the lantern with him and whilst doing that unleashed the Walking Dead by accident...embarrassed for the last three years he has decided to let Jack out of the lantern to fix his PR...pretty easy story line to follow

You win :rep:

FEAR took all the icons into the lantern with him and whilst doing that unleashed the Walking Dead by accident...embarrassed for the last three years he has decided to let Jack out of the lantern to fix his PR...pretty easy story line to follow

I know this is funny but it depresses the hell out of me...lol. Thinking about Fear taking the Icons away and letting out the Walking Dead just makes me wanna cry :'(

Fear is a drama queen, with all the mediocre reviews for XX including everybody calling him a crappy icon he let out the walking dead as revenge. Maybe if we all ask for fear again he will bless us with original houses. You never know

Not sure if anybody has posted about it but Uni has a new survey on the HHN website. I really laughed when I got to the question about WD and how I felt about it coming back. So give them your 2cents on the subject.

2c4dd552-3dfb-402b-ade5-e62219d237ed_zps8f014683.jpg

Not sure if anybody has posted about it but Uni has a new survey on the HHN website. I really laughed when I got to the question about WD and how I felt about it coming back. So give them your 2cents on the subject.

thanks for posting this, definitely gonna give them my thoughts :sneaky:

Well, my survey has been turned in. I found it very interesting that Alien was one of the properties listed under the sci-fi house possibility sections.

Same here, I am sure they just threw mine away.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, my survey has been turned in. I found it very interesting that Alien was one of the properties listed under the sci-fi house possibility sections.

If it is this years event it is kind of pointless as they are probably too far along to stop now.

That sucks, you could always disable it though. Also fallow if your reading this DO THE SURVEY!!! Now is your time to shine buddy

I'll almost certainly be eliminated as an outlier. I don't know, after years of filling out surveys with honest feedback, just feels like I'm throwing rocks at a brick wall.

I'll almost certainly be eliminated as an outlier. I don't know, after years of filling out surveys with honest feedback, just feels like I'm throwing rocks at a brick wall.
Hey you never know, a lot of this survey is just multiple choice. There are only a few instances when they ask for a written answer

Historically, when is reveal week (when they officially reveal all of the houses)? Any ideas when the next IP might be released officially?