Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm still going with it being either John Carpenter's or Rob Zombie's Halloween.
Here's the original house from the movie:
halloween2.png

Please, please don't ever mention RZ and Halloween together in a sentence unless it ends with kill it or burn it!

HHN twitter "So apparently something opened officially today.. That's cool. ;) But I'm excited for some new HHN maze content to be revealed this week."

I'm betting there might be a silhouette used in the top windows. Since it's MIB side I would hope for a que video of some sort. Classic Halloween right?

When I first heard it would be a tent house. I wasn't to happy. Not that we have not had great tents before but seems like having a great property and just wasting it....cough'1st walking dead'cough prehaps we will get something like Hollywood had :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzzNaMwEkaA

Last edited:
Aiello tweeted that we'll get another reveal this week. I'm guessing it'll be Halloween since the cat now appears to be out of the bag.

Hopefully it's something else! coughaliencough

I can hear the music already..

yeah, that's going to be beautiful. Sometimes I don't mind making the lines for houses because of the music or videos or the facade that you get to look at.

This will most likely be one of those houses

I would hope they play the entire score. Or at least the most iconic songs. Not just that one but the other ones from the movie like when Michael is stalking the girls.

this is going to be so sweet

When I first heard it would be a tent house. I wasn't to happy. Not that we have not had great tents before but seems like having a great property and just wasting it....cough'1st walking dead'cough prehaps we will get something like Hollywood had :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzzNaMwEkaA

Out of curiosity, why do you think having Halloween in the Sprung tent would be a waste? Quality-wise, the sprung tents arn't a downgrade. Also, a thing to consider. Hollywood's Halloween maze is still considered one of the best mazes they've ever done...and that was in a temporary tent structure that was smaller then Orlando's sprung tents. Halloween will do just fine in a sprung tent, it doesn't need a soundstage.

Out of curiosity, why do you think having Halloween in the Sprung tent would be a waste? Quality-wise, the sprung tents arn't a downgrade. Also, a thing to consider. Hollywood's Halloween maze is still considered one of the best mazes they've ever done...and that was in a temporary tent structure that was smaller then Orlando's sprung tents. Halloween will do just fine in a sprung tent, it doesn't need a soundstage.

Yeah, Halloween as a property just really isn't special effects heavy. It's a series of domestic sets and suburban exteriors, which Sprung tents have done quite well (Poe and Hallow, respectively). I just hope they actually design the scares well instead of repetitive obvious booholes and gaps for Myers to spring out of to a flash of light and an e-prompt.