Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Poor mike, sounds like a kid that wants to go outside but has to have permission first. At least it's a sign of something coming soon.

So ThemeparkInside 'supposedly' leaked HHN24 and here is what the leak entails:

Not Officially Confirmed by Universal Orlando:

(The names of most of these are TBA but the general theme & feel of each are what you can expect) Houses: Dracula Untold (Soundstage 24 A) Based around the new origin film coming out Oct. 17 We hope to see bloody battles & the Vlad we all know & love not so much the family side of things from the first trailer that was released.

Dracula Untold Movie 2014

Alien vs. Predator (Soundstage 24 B) Follow the Hieroglyphs into the middle of a raging battle between two of the most feared creatures in all of horror history these larger than life terrors will have you screaming for Sigourney Weaver to come to your rescue.

AlienVsPredator

Clown Factory (Disaster queue) what happens when killer clowns lure you into their factory? We can assure you it will be no laughing matter as you make your escape from huge machines wanting to turn you into their next punch line. It’s still unknown if former Icon Jack will make any appearance but we’d be shocked if there wasn’t at least a small taste even if he isn’t there in person to greet you. As in years past with this location there is also a chance the clowns could spill into the street near the exit to create another “zone”

Porcelain Dolls (Tent 1) What’s more creepy than clowns? Dolls of course! Imagine walking down a hallway with hundreds of tiny eyes following your every movement & suddenly one lunges towards you with its arms trying to pull you in. Those small toy like dolls grow in size still small enough to hide behind a closet door but large enough to overpower you to drag you into the darkness to be turned into a living toy yourself. Will you be the next addition to “Creepy Small World” or escape never to set foot near another toy store again?

Roanoke (Parade Building) what could be our “Urban Legend” this year as the Native Americans seek revenge on the settlers who tried to take their land in the 17th Century. Venture through the colony as you are hunted like prey where the natives will stop at nothing to stop you in their war for revenge. Watch out flying arrows & tomahawks are just a few of the things that will be flying past your head.

Scarezones:

Face Off (Hollywood) The hit Syfy TV show where contestants compete to create the most horrifying creations for six season comes to Hollywood section of the park. Ten different creations will roam the street including characters from the shows past, a creation from Orlando’s own (& season 5 winner) Laura Tyler, as well as a winning creation from a challenge to air later this season.

The Purge: Anarchy (New York) The 2013 & 2014 films will bring chaos to the street of New York as all crime will be legal for 12 hours. Expect everything from chainsaw wielding psychos to innocent citizens being auctioned to their death, to motorcycles tearing through the street as you run from the masked figures.

Bloody Masquerade Ball (Plaza of the Stars in between Despicable Me and Shrek) Most likely based on the same scarezone as voted on by fans of the Hollywood HHN, you will walk through a very Gorey/bloody masquerade ball. This is an all original scarezone not based on any particular IP.

Louisiana swamp zone (Central Park) Prepare to come face to face with voodoo, witches and gypsies! You will be transported to a very eerie Swamp Zone of sorts. A Large Shack will be where Hershel’s barn was last year.

swamp-louisiana

Shows: The Rocky Horror Picture Show: a Tribute, & Bill & Ted’s Most Excellent Halloween Adventure although not currently listed on the site can both be confirmed by audition notices & other means. Expect all the fun to return as we once again visit the home of Dr. Frank-N-Furter & do the time warp taking place once again at the home of Beetlejuice’s Graveyard Review. Bill & Ted will once again take on everything that was popular this year from TV, Movies, & Music & as rehearsals soon start I’m sure we will hear bits of what the show will involve but we expect things to get “Fancy” & a “#SELFIE” or two to take place.

so we are really only getting 4 scarezones?

How come they wouldn't do a clown scarezone after the house ends? seems like a bummer....

I really like Roanoke even though it could get slightly offensive to some but hey I don't know the myth too well so maybe it'll be another la llorona type deal. The doll house also sounds great, I always liked watching the POVS of the doll factory at knotts and it would be great to see a version of it without anything from party city. Also code it says up there that a scarezone would probably spill out at the end

Why are you guys taking Theme Park InSite seriously at all? It's two teens who just incessantly argue with each other about the legitimacy/professionalism of their own site. That's more or less just a cobbled together list of other more reputable leaks (like from HHNRumors) - there's nothing new there.

Also, pretty sure their Roanoke description is incorrect (but then they're intentionally vague, so...)

TPI is screwing up the description terribly. To my knowledge, they side step actual Native Americans completely. Think rabid racoon in a colonial log cabin with a native american blanket laying on the bed. Kapeesh?

That sounds way better, I love those kinds of myths and I think it'll be less offensive because of it. That might be my most anticipated next to clown factory

It's sad but yes, only 4 zones. At least The Purge will stretch through out NY. I just hate that the other side of the park is a dead zone. Clowns is apart of the maze so not counted.

TPI is screwing up the description terribly. To my knowledge, they side step actual Native Americans completely. Think rabid racoon in a colonial log cabin with a native american blanket laying on the bed. Kapeesh?

That was the impression I got from you initially. That something ELSE happened to them and that it was easier to blame assimilation/attack than it was to figure out what actually happened.

That was the impression I got from you initially. That something ELSE happened to them and that it was easier to blame assimilation/attack than it was to figure out what actually happened.

I was told just more straight up cannibals... no Native Americans or anything...

The 2014 event I created a couple years ago had these houses:
Containment: Virus X, Uncle Red's Condemned Chaos, Nightmares Unleashed, The Penitentiary: Cell Block 13, Haunted Mansion: Unrated & Zombie Circus. Sounds like a pretty good HHN ^^^

It's sad but yes, only 4 zones. At least The Purge will stretch through out NY. I just hate that the other side of the park is a dead zone. Clowns is apart of the maze so not counted.

What good was bringing Scarezones back if they were going to cut out 2 of them.......... :fist:just makes no sense...

if that was the case I think I would have rather get 8 hordes again like in 2012 lol :lol:

I can check, but I don't believe anything has changed, hell, it is all built! It will be a creature of Native American mythology set in a location the myth well suits.

Well, it was built intended to be From Dusk Till Dawn, this was more of a retrofit. Cannibal creatures of Native American mythology is way safer territory than Native American cannibals (important distinction I'm not sure people are making).